Going again! Need travel/money help

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
I got a price quote from DL online, and am getting another one from my travel agent. Anyone know of any great sites to save $$$ on the package? I am not finding ANY special deals for my travel dates, end of september/1st week october for 7 days. I need air for 4, car rental, hotel, 5 day park hopper, sea world for one day. THANKS!!! :)

You could try Getawaytoday.com for a quote. Their usually lower than the DL quote.

Personally I wouldnt try and book it all as a package unless you just find a great deal because you could probably do better with the car rental on priceline or hotwire. I did.

Good luck!

Getawaytoday.com, Costco.com, Southwest.com(not sure if they sell Sea World tickets, but they do sell Disneyland tickets), or exepdia.com all book package deals. I would see what it would be separate though as well. It may or may not be cheaper for you.

being-dragged-to-DL said:
I got a price quote from DL online, and am getting another one from my travel agent. Anyone know of any great sites to save $$$ on the package? I am not finding ANY special deals for my travel dates, end of september/1st week october for 7 days. I need air for 4, car rental, hotel, 5 day park hopper, sea world for one day. THANKS!!! :)

Where are you wanting to stay at? Your trip falls into the dates for Stay 3 get 4th night FREE at the Disney resorts. I know some people have booked the Howard Johnson for as little as $49 a night, but that's with an Entertainment book coupon, I'm not sure that's available to everyone. Might be worth cheking out though.

I definetly would do the car rental seperate, you can get great deals just searching on line.

Great!!! Thanks for those web sites and all that info. Ill check it out today. My AAA agent contacted me and her price was MORE than going thru disneyland! Crazy. I am staying at Disneyland hotel, and hadnt heard about the 3 nights/ 4th free. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter