Go online for ADR's

ocmommy

Mouseketeer
I got all my ADR's for our October trip this morning. I went online 10 minutes before 7amEST/4amPST, and got our table at Cindy's for dinner BEFORE 7am! I was done by 3:55/6:55.

Wanted to share this tip for those hard to get ressies. :cool1:

Online reservations open up at 6am EST.

Glad you were able to get what you wanted even when you slept in an hour later.

I called last week for our ADR's for Ohana at 180 days out and was told there was only an 8:50pm left between the hours of 7pm and 9pm...Well I went on line and boom...8:15pm popped up and so I grabbed it!:thumbsup2

I am have too grab more for our December trip in June and I think I will go ahead and check on line first...It was so easy!:goodvibes

I am glad I got brave and tried the online booking out.

I also agree! I was a bit hesitant as well but I cannot believe how easy it was to do! I did mine 180 days out back in December and was done in about 15 minutes if that and got all of the reservations I wanted all for around the time I wanted! Will definitely use this again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter