Gmail changed my WDW reservation to Aulani!

Lizgistix

resorts fan
I made a room category change on an upcoming reservation at Yacht Club in March (woods view to water view). When I received the confirmation email in my inbox, Gmail decided to change my resort location to Aulani. :eek:

Moved the email into the trash and decided to look at it again to share with you lovely people, and that part of the message disappeared.

Moved the email back to my inbox and the Aulani part reappeared! Complete with address and everything! Same confirmation number as my original reservation.

Anyone else have this happen? Such a weird glitch. :rotfl:

I made a room category change on an upcoming reservation at Yacht Club in March (woods view to water view). When I received the confirmation email in my inbox, Gmail decided to change my resort location to Aulani. :eek:

Moved the email into the trash and decided to look at it again to share with you lovely people, and that part of the message disappeared.

Moved the email back to my inbox and the Aulani part reappeared! Complete with address and everything! Same confirmation number as my original reservation.

Enjoy your trip! :P

....how well can you swim? popcorn::

[...bur srsly, that really stinks...]

The Gmail automatic calendar feature can be screwy! One time I had an AKL reservation, and no matter what I did, the auto calendar entry showed as Coronado Springs. Never figured that one out.

Hmmm… something odd is going on

Last night, I received an email confirmation for a stay at SSR from 1/1/22 to 1/8/22. The issue is that I never booked a stay at SSR for those dates. I did book us at BC for 1/2/22 to 1/7/22. I saw the email this morning and logged on to see if, somehow, my stay had been switched. Luckily, my dashboard still shows that we are booked at BC on the dates we requested. Did anyone else receive a random email like this or was I just lucky?
This happened to me as well for a beach club stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter