Gluten Free Dining Plan Reviews

I haven't read the entire thread, so sorry if this has already been asked. I was wondering if there are any GF offerings at the Bakery in France in EPCOT....maybe just wishful thinking on my part?

Read every post in this thread and thanks for taking the time to write them all!

I am convinced and changed our reservation from Sch-Fi to Primetime. I am also glad I got something for Raglan Road, though I do wish more has been written about them (with photos).

I am new to the gluten free thing. My husband has Celiac's and I have been making him special food for about 8 months now and only just recently decided to join him in being gluten free. (I do feel a lot better since doing so.) So, while getting wheat or gluten will not be an issue for me the way it is for others, I still do not want to be trying to stomach things I am not used to.

I haven't read the entire thread, so sorry if this has already been asked. I was wondering if there are any GF offerings at the Bakery in France in EPCOT....maybe just wishful thinking on my part?

I'm curious about this too. It certainly isn't worth the loooong line just to find out they don't have anything!

I'm curious about this too. It certainly isn't worth the loooong line just to find out they don't have anything!

From what I heard the only thing at France is Creme Brulee... but that's just 2nd hand information. Since they're doing the expansion though, maybe they'll start to offer more items.... a girl can dream right? :rolleyes1 I would talk to a manager before ordering it just to be sure.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/...-french-bakery-menu-details-and-opening-date/

Read every post in this thread and thanks for taking the time to write them all!

I am convinced and changed our reservation from Sch-Fi to Primetime. I am also glad I got something for Raglan Road, though I do wish more has been written about them (with photos).

I am new to the gluten free thing. My husband has Celiac's and I have been making him special food for about 8 months now and only just recently decided to join him in being gluten free. (I do feel a lot better since doing so.) So, while getting wheat or gluten will not be an issue for me the way it is for others, I still do not want to be trying to stomach things I am not used to.

Check my siggie :goodvibes

We just got back in June and here are our places:

Kona
LTT
Rose and Crown
1900 Park fare- Breakfast
Yachtsman's Steakhouse
Teppan Edo
Sanaa
Brown Derby
Sci Fi
Chef Mickey's- Breakfast
Kouzzina- Breakfast
Tony's

-----------------------------

Okay, So I'm a Celiac, but also have severe tree nut allergies and an allergy to garlic. I would say my favorite restaurant was Yachtsman. They really went out of the way to make me feel special- and especially because I was celebrating my graduation. Chef Mickey's and 1900 park fare, Tony's, Teppan Edo, Sci Fi, Sanaa, Rose and Crown, and LTT were also very very good, and made sure they made me stuff from scratch, sometimes that couldn't even be found on the menu, because of my multitude of allergies. The only two I would not necessarily recommend were Brown Derby and Kouzzina. Kouzzina for breakfast used to be awesome when Chef Marilyn was in charge, but this time, there was a guy that just brought me out regular mickey waffles- not really worth the price. As far as Brown Derby, they were accommodating, but the chef actually gave me a little bit of a hard time because he did not believe me at first that the garlic was an allergy and not just an choice. Believe me i would rather eat if i could, it's literally in everything and is very difficult to avoid. I had to bring my own ketchup and salad dressings in to the park just to have condiments. Anyways, overall, GREAT experience, as usual. By me, the only place that is accommodating is Pf. Changs, so it is nice to have a bunch of places to eat when I go on vacation.

Thank you all for the reviews. We leave on the 29th for our Cape Canaveral/DCL/WDW trip, and it is the first time we have had to travel GF. I will be sure to come back and post reviews (and pictures) when I get home.

We have ADRs at:

'Ohana
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Garden Grill
Whispering Canyon Cafe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter