Gluten free cookies

3pletprincesses

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a gluten free cookies recipe? I have to make cookies for my daughters class but they have to be gluten free due to allergies. Does anyone have a good recipe they would like to share?

Thank you do much for your help!

Immaculate Baking Company has a gluten-free fudge cookie in the refrigerated dough section that is wonderful! I try to make homemade whenever possible, but IBC is a great substitute in a pinch. They use natural ingredients in all their products.

Immaculate Baking Company has a gluten-free fudge cookie in the refrigerated dough section that is wonderful! I try to make homemade whenever possible, but IBC is a great substitute in a pinch. They use natural ingredients in all their products.

Oh thank you! I'll go check that out.

If someone has a recipe, let me know. I need to make them for the 16th so have a bit of time to make them.

Can you do Rice Krispie treats? You can buy gf Rice Krispies in the regular grocery store.

Can you do Rice Krispie treats? You can buy gf Rice Krispies in the regular grocery store.

No they are not an option because of other food allergies :headache: Food allergies are such a headache now a days. It seems like more and more little kiddos have allergies and no one knows why. I feel bad for them.

I've used the Betty Crocker Gluten Free cookie mix a few times and LOVE it. I add about a half can of pumpkin and they are my favorite cookies! Very cakey and moist!

I have a recipe for gluten free chocolate shortbread, you do need gluten free flour though.

1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
pinch of salt
1/2 cup gluten free flour

mix butter/sugar, add dry ingredients, chill in the fridge for an hour, roll out and use as you would normal cookie dough. I can't remember how hot to have the oven, sorry.
I was going to suggest a brownie recipe but that has ground almonds in and I guess they wouldn't be allowed because of nut allergies.
Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter