Gluten Free (Celiac) at USH?

StormyCA

Chief Troublemaker
Anyone have any current information regarding safe eating GF at USH, particularly at WWoHP?

Internet results are all over the place and many are old. USH dining guide doesn't mention WWoHP and does mention places that apparently are no longer there.

Anyone have any current information regarding safe eating GF at USH, particularly at WWoHP?

Internet results are all over the place and many are old. USH dining guide doesn't mention WWoHP and does mention places that apparently are no longer there.
Did you click on the guide linked here: http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/gluten-free-dining/
It was updated earlier this month.

At CityWalk, Buca di Beppo has a GF menu. If you're staying in the area and looking for delivery, try Original Thai. My co-worker with celiac orders from there and tells them no soy sauce, wontons, etc. They do send free egg rolls which aren't safe, though.

Thanks. The PDF linked has changed since I looked.

We're not staying in the area, we're stopping off for a few hours en route to Disneyland to check out WWoHP. Disney has spoiled me when it comes to gluten free dining.

At Three Broomsticks you have several choices: Bangers and Mash, the Chicken Platter,
the Spareribs Platter (try the Chicken and Ribs Platter) and even the Great Feast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter