Gluten Free at Vivoli il Gelato, Disney Springs

mamabunny

DIS Veteran
Hey y'all - found this in my Twitter stream; thought I would share with everyone who is looking for GF/dairy free! Just look for those BLUE HANDLES!!! :)

IMG_1152.jpg

That's great - hopefully they are careful with cross contamination as well. I'd worry about people who get two scoops with different flavors - hoping they wash the scoops between serves?

That's great - hopefully they are careful with cross contamination as well. I'd worry about people who get two scoops with different flavors - hoping they wash the scoops between serves?

I don't know - just found this info, and we won't be back in World until after the first of the year, *but* given that they have gone to the trouble to actually use different colored handles to indicate these dairy & gluten free options - and that employees scoop the ice cream (customers stay on the other side of the glass, and never touch the product until it is handed to them) I would say it's a safe bet. I'll be trying it next time we are there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter