Gluten Free at CRT lately?

4Beans

Earning My Ears
I've seen some reviews of CRT gluten free breakfast and it seemed less than magical - which I find hard to believe bc 99% of the gluten free meals I've had at Disney world have been amazing! But most of the reviews are a little older. Has anyone eaten gluten free at CRT lately? We have a breakfast booked for June and I'm hoping it will be delish! Any details you have will be helpful! Thanks!!

I've seen some reviews of CRT gluten free breakfast and it seemed less than magical - which I find hard to believe bc 99% of the gluten free meals I've had at Disney world have been amazing! But most of the reviews are a little older. Has anyone eaten gluten free at CRT lately? We have a breakfast booked for June and I'm hoping it will be delish! Any details you have will be helpful! Thanks!!

Hi!

I just completed a short WDW trip, and did so GF the entire time. On 2/11 I had breakfast at CRT, and this is how it all went:

I noted to the server that I had an allergy (it was noted on the receipt, too, but it doesn't hurt to always say it politely anyway) and she brought out a bottle of water for something to drink until the chef came out. He came out within a few minutes, asked about the allergy, and then we went through the menu item by item to see what could be re-done, what couldn't, and what could be substituted. I'm particular to waffles and muffins, so we ended up doing this for food;

- 1 chocolate chip GF muffin
- 1 blueberry GF muffin
- 1 platter of scrambled eggs, and 2 GF waffles (frozen Vans waffles, which I devour here at home all the time)
- 1 bowl of fruit consisting of blueberries, strawberries, melon slices, and honeydew

I ended up eating just about everything but the honeydew, and that's really because I've never cared for it in general. ;) Overall my experience was fantastic. CRT has never let me down with allergy dining yet, as this was my second time going there for a WDW trip. I imagine if I had asked for something else, say more eggs or another muffin, they gladly would have provided it for me, but the portions I was given had been more than enough when all was said and done.

I am so glad to hear a positive gluten free report from CRT! WE haven't tried it because Crystal Palace is always so good for our allergies and I haven't heard many good reports on CRT. This is encouraging.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter