Glow cubes

Rose77

Mouseketeer
Are glow cubes available to purchase separate from a drink? We are planning to try the blood orange slush when we go in a couple of weeks, but I know my two kids would each like to have their own cube instead of sharing the one that comes with it. If you can't buy a cube separately, is there another drink that comes with a glow cube (for variety's sake)?

Here's a thread from earlier this year that might help.

In addition to the drinks that come with them, I believe several places offer them as options to be added to drinks (although I can't tell you exactly which restaurants those are). So you could get them in a variety of different drinks.

Here's a thread from earlier this year that might help.

In addition to the drinks that come with them, I believe several places offer them as options to be added to drinks (although I can't tell you exactly which restaurants those are). So you could get them in a variety of different drinks.
Thanks for pointing me to this thread! It lead me to investigate the galactic slush which is also at Gallactic Grill and has a glow cube. I had just never scrolled down far enough on the menu to see it before. I think we'll just get one of each type of slush. That way we'll be able to try two different flavors and my kids can each get their own glow cube to take home!

I’ve always gotten mine at the Mint Julep Bar, but as far as I remember, different locations have different colors. (At least last year, that was the case) I got them separately also, without a drink so I could save it without it being sticky from a drink, lol...

The purple one is available at several locations. Carthay had a smokey grey one. They also have a set of the other three colors (red, green, and purple) you can add if you buy the specialty drink.

Are glow cubes available to purchase separate from a drink? We are planning to try the blood orange slush when we go in a couple of weeks, but I know my two kids would each like to have their own cube instead of sharing the one that comes with it. If you can't buy a cube separately, is there another drink that comes with a glow cube (for variety's sake)?
I stepped over to DCA this afternoon to checkout the OBB pin situation. I wanted to see if they’d sold etc, but that’s for a park report later. I thought I’d also look for the glow cubes (I believe a DL CM told me that the full box of four was available there). I hit the main four shops and asked about five different CMs. Not surprisingly (but certainly frustratingly), I was given as many different answers. In simple terms, I was unable to find them as singles or as the four-cube set that I referenced in an earlier reply above. One of the things I was told (of many, all of which were inaccurate) is that they are available but only during the parties. One reason for that limitation, a CM explained, is that it makes it look/feel that this crazy, cool new merch appeared as if by magic solely for the party. Good luck with finding them! Let us know if you're able to get them.

Last edited:
The purple poison Apple glow cube was available at the stand in Fantasyland next to Casey’s and also at the food truck in DCA that sells tacos by Hollywood Lounge.

I saw it at more places but those two I remember for sure.

They only had purple from what I saw.

We have red and green from previous years, so we only wanted purple anyway.

Purple poison apple glow cube added to the collection! I think this one was also spotted at Jolly Holiday -- so it seems that several locations in DL have it. Not sure if I want the smokey gray one... but at least I know that I don't want the boxed set.

P.S. I’ll look again next weekend. I also read that the set of four comes with red, green, purple and black cubes.

P.S. I’ll look again next weekend. I also read that the set of four comes with red, green, purple and black cubes.

The photo below from @figment_jii shows the glow cube set from Carthay Circle lounge. It does look nifty!

The set of four poison apple glow cubes from Carthay Circle. You have to buy the current drink and then the add-on.
IMG_20190920_183616_zpsusxx2m3i.jpg

I went this past Saturday and was able to get all four glow cubes from the Carthay Circle lounge. They give you the black cube when you order the Poison Appletini ($18) with the option to add on the other 3 cubes (red, green and purple- $17) for an additional cost.

I was also given the option to buy just the cubes without the drinks. This was toward the end of the night, so I don't know if they were trying to move the line faster. We were there for food as well, so that merchandise-only offer didn't apply to my group.

I stepped over to DCA this afternoon to checkout the OBB pin situation. I wanted to see if they’d sold etc, but that’s for a park report later. I thought I’d also look for the glow cubes (I believe a DL CM told me that the full box of four was available there). I hit the main four shops and asked about five different CMs. Not surprisingly (but certainly frustratingly), I was given as many different answers. In simple terms, I was unable to find them as singles or as the four-cube set that I referenced in an earlier reply above. One of the things I was told (of many, all of which were inaccurate) is that they are available but only during the parties. One reason for that limitation, a CM explained, is that it makes it look/feel that this crazy, cool new merch appeared as if by magic solely for the party. Good luck with finding them! Let us know if you're able to get them.

The glow cubes aren't sold in the stores - they're only available at certain food/drink places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter