Glow cubes

Actually, I just spoke with someone at Carthay Circle. She explained that guests can buy a box of three with the original trio of colors and then must buy a drink to get the fourth/black one. The box is large enough to accommodate the fourth apple. I was told that there's no AP discount (since it's an alcohol sale) and will cost approx $37 with the cubes and drink. I'll verify this in person next Sunday.

Actually, I just spoke with someone at Carthay Circle. She explained that guests can buy a box of three with the original trio of colors and then must buy a drink to get the fourth/black one. The box is large enough to accommodate the fourth apple. I was told that there's no AP discount (since it's an alcohol sale) and will cost approx $37 with the cubes and drink. I'll verify this in person next Sunday.
To add to this: At CC lounge, the poison apple glow cubes have always been available with non-alcoholic beverages, too, if you pay the same price as the Poison Appletini. I have never had a problem requesting something without alcohol as long as I make it clear that I am willing to pay the same price to get the glow cube.

@Rose77 I'm at DL now and just checked on the glow skulls at Carthay Circle. I’ve confirmed firsthand that they do have them and the CM assured me that they’re the only place at DCA that sells the entire set. It’s $35, which includes the drink. You’ll get three in a box and the fourth in your glass. The box is perfectly-sized for all four. You can also ask them not to put the skull in the drink so it won’t get sticky, etc. I was told that they are limited and once they’re gone, there will be no more. They also aren’t and won’t be available from any Disney site.
D6424BD2-71CA-4E96-824E-B66351BE9379.jpeg

The CM I spoke with also told me that at Christmas time they’ll offer glow snowflakes. She didn’t know how many or what they’ll cost.

Last edited:

@Rose77 I'm at DL now and just checked on the glow skulls at Carthay Circle. I’ve confirmed firsthand that they do have them and the CM assured me that they’re the only place at DCA that sells the entire set). It’s $35, which includes the drink. You’ll get three in a box and the fourth in your glass. The box is perfectly-sized for all four. You can also ask them not to put the skull in the drink so it won’t get sticky, etc. I was told that they are limited and once they’re gone, there will be no more. They also aren’t and won’t be available from any Disney site.
View attachment 439947

The CM I spoke with also told me that at Christmas time they’ll offer the glow snowflakes. She didn’t know how many or what they’ll cost.
Thanks so much for checking!

Has anyone seen the Tinkerbell glow clip anywhere in the parks lately? It used to be offered at CO (and was listed on the menu), but CMs usually say it's out of stock and may not be coming back. Anyone see it there or somewhere else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter