GKTW stuff in the villas?

j-me

Mouseketeer
I am getting ready to pack the bags and wondered
if some things are supplied in the villas.
Can anyone help?

Hairdryers?
Shampoo? (brand)
Conditioner? (brand)
Soap? (bar or liquid)
irons?
how are the beds?
Sometimes I take an air freshner to hotels...will I need on here?

Computer access?
Photo development?
Film?
Local phone calls free?

Thanks if you can help...
14 days!! Well, after midnight:)

J-me

Can anyone help?

Hairdryers? YES- ONE IN THE "ADULT" BATHROOM.(THE SMALLER ONE)
Shampoo? (brand) YES- SMALL AMOUNTS, CAN'T REMEMBER THE BRAND, HAD MY OWN PACKED
Conditioner? (brand) YES
Soap? (bar or liquid) YES- BAR- COUPLE OF SMALL BATHROOM BARS
irons? I THINK SO- DID NOT SEE ONE, BUT WAS NOT LOOKING FOR ONE
how are the beds? BEDS ARE NICE- WE SLEPT IN THE MASTER (KING SIZE IN OUR VILLA) IT WAS FIRM, BUT NOT TOO FIRM- KIDS BEDS WERE 2 TWINS AND A ROLL A WAY- ROLL A WAY WAS REALLY COMFY. WE ALSO SLEPT ON THE COUCH PULL OUT- WE TOOK THE MATRESS AND PUT IT ON THE FLOOR- IT WAS FINE
Sometimes I take an air freshner to hotels...will I need on here? DEPENDS ON YOUR PREFERENCE- OUR VILLA SMELLED FINE-

THERE IS ALSO LAUNDRY SOAP, DRYER SHEETS, A LAUNDRY BASKET, A FOLD UP CRIB IN THE CLOSET- BROOM, DUSTPAN, MOP, DISH SOAP, DISHWASHER SOAP

Computer access?-DO NOT KNOW- DID NOT HAVE COMPUTER WITH
Photo development? YOU CAN SEND IT FROM FRONT DESK FOR A PRICE- DID NOT DO IT, SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE CHARGE IS
Film? THEY ALSO HAVE FILM AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE- OR IT MIGHT BE CHEAPER AT WALMART JUST DOWN THE ROAD
Local phone calls free? I THINK SO- WE HAD OUR CELL WITH FREE LONG DISTANCE- TALKED TO RELATIVES OVER AT THE POLY ON THEIR CELL- MUCH CHEAPER-

j-me said:
Can anyone help?

Hairdryers?
Shampoo? (brand)
Conditioner? (brand)
Soap? (bar or liquid)
irons? YES WE HAD AN IRON AND IRONING BOARD IN THE CLOSET OF THE MASTER BEDROOM.
how are the beds? bEDS WERE GREAT WE WERE SO COMFY WE DIDNT WANT TO GET UP IN THE MORNING. tHEY DO NOT DO BEDGUARDS FOR LITTLE ONES THOUGH,
Sometimes I take an air freshner to hotels...will I need on here? oUR VILLA WAS FINE SMELT NICE BUT NOT STERILE IF THAT MAKES SENSE,

Computer access? NOT THAT I KNOW OF I HAVE CHECKED OUR INFO FROM gktw AND CANT FIND ANYTHING ON THERE EITHER SORRY.
Photo development? wALMART IS JUST DOWN THE ROAD AND SI GREAT FOR THIS. A SERVICE IS PROVIDED BUT WE USED WALMART.
Film?
Local phone calls free? YES WE GOT A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MINUTES INTERNATIONAL CALLS BUT LOCAL CALLS WERE UNLIMITED.

yOU REALLY NEED ONLY CLOTHES FOR A STAY AT GKTW EVERYTHING ELSE IS THERE SO DONT WORRY. hAVE A GREAT TIME !!!
WILL YOU LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR TRIP WHEN YOU GET BACK??

We took out laptop to put ours pics on from our camera, but I don't think there was internet access in the villas. In the building where you check in and borrow movies (I can't think of what it's called right now, too early, lol) they have a computer with internet access for guest use.

It looks like all of your other questions were answered. Have a great time! GKTW was wonderful, we could have spent our whole trip there and my kids would have been thrilled! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter