GKTW Online Event: Weight Loss Challenge Fundraiser

Week 2 of no loss. I have drastically increased my exercise level, so hopefully, that just has to sort itself out. I am still trying to get my eating adjusted to all of this exercise, so we will see what happens next!

Down 2 pounds this week, 108.4 overall! I'm very close to goal, so time is running out for my Give Kids the World fundraiser!

I'm down 1.6 pounds this week, 110 total! I am so close to goal! I am also doing a 5K on March 16. If you would like to donate to this very worthy cause, the time is now! Thank you to everyone who has donated so far. This has been an amazing part of my journey.

Weigh-in day is here again! I am actually up one pound. I traveled over the weekend, so I may have some water retention. I am also very close to goal, and I am noticing more muscle. Evaluating my food and exercise, I know I have done everything I can. The important thing is...do not get discouraged, and never give up!

Down 4.4 pounds this week, 113.4 overall! I am less than 3 pounds from goal, and less than 1 week from my first 5K! Please donate, pray for, or pass along my fundraiser for Give Kids the World! Time is almost up!

Kendra is just two pounds away from her goal. Let's support her over the next week by donating to her GKTW fundraiser!

It's weigh-in day! I lost 1.2 pounds, 116.6 overall, and officially exceeded my goal! My fundraiser at First Giving will probably go another week or so, and my Scentsy fundraiser ends tomorrow! Thank you to everyone for your support! Please help me to spread the word!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts