GKTW Online Event: Tastefully Simple Fundraiser, EXTENDED to 9/10! New Products 9/1!!

I'm a little late to the party, but I just ordered the Beer Bread and the Caribbean Beach Bread...they both sound yummy. Can anyone tell me how long they take to ship out? We're leaving on vacation in 11 days...would love to try one of these before we leave.

Did you get your email!? Delivery looks like Tuesday! (....storm permitting that is...)

We received our box of goodies a couple of weeks ago.
I had made the tuscan tomato foccacia bread a week or so ago- and it was delicious. :thumbsup2
Work has been busy since and I hadn't made of the other tiems .... until Hurricane Irene was on her way!

On Saturday I decided a loaf of beer bread and a box of lemon bars were in order for our potential no-power weekend due to the storm. So I quickly and "simply" baked both and they were WONDERFUL!!
We thankfully never lost power, but we enjoyed the yummy goodies just the same.

I will be ordering more... :cool1:

Thanks Amy for allowing us to order from you and for giving a portion of your proceeds to Give Kids the World. Everyone wins!

I'm so glad to hear that!! (and not losing the power) I'm also glad to say WE'VE HIT OVER $1000!

We received our box of goodies a couple of weeks ago.
I had made the tuscan tomato foccacia bread a week or so ago- and it was delicious. :thumbsup2
Work has been busy since and I hadn't made of the other tiems .... until Hurricane Irene was on her way!

On Saturday I decided a loaf of beer bread and a box of lemon bars were in order for our potential no-power weekend due to the storm. So I quickly and "simply" baked both and they were WONDERFUL!!
We thankfully never lost power, but we enjoyed the yummy goodies just the same.

I will be ordering more... :cool1:

Thanks Amy for allowing us to order from you and for giving a portion of your proceeds to Give Kids the World. Everyone wins!

I'm extending the party to Sept 10th to Make it worth while for some to order starting sept 1st to order from both catalogs! Keep in Mind: the spring summer is as supplies last!!

We're $31.23 short of $1100 in sales!:dance3: :dance3:

I twisted my own arm until I convinced myself to place another order. It didn't take much! I'm dying to try that beer cheese soup from the new fall line. Does it compare to Le Cellier???? We shall see.

--Hillary

2 more days on this party!! The next one will open in October and ALL the spring products will be unavailable! IF you'd like to order from both catalogs, it closes at 1159pm est on the 10th

Hey Everyone!!

The prizes and their winners will be up soon I promise!! Unfortunately James has some extreme medical issues that have again put us in the hospital, and out of work for a week. Today we finally have the clear that he can go back to work. :banana:... were still not in the clear medically wise though.

I forgot to report, that I got my package. Haven't tried anything yet, but I will soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter