GKTW Online Event: Fall Vendor Fair

TSWJan78

NE DIva
Hi Everyone,

We are now up and running with our Fall Vendor Fair. This is an easy way to get lots of Holiday Shopping done without leaving home and while supporting The Power of 10 and Give kids the World.

All of the information you will need is located in this link: http://powerof10fair.blogspot.com/

We have 11 vendors up and running and expect to have the last two by the end of the day.

They Include:
• 31 Gifts
• Avon
• Creative Memories (Both USA & Canada)
• Pampered Chef
• Scent-Sations
• Silpada
• Stampin' Up
• Tastefully Simple
• Tupperware
• UsBorne Books

Mary Kay & Lia Sophia are coming

Each vendor has outlined how to order, any special shipping information and what Give Kids the world gets by your order.

We will also be having Prize Drawings every week. For every $25 you spend you will be entered to win 1 of 13 prizes valued at around $25. Once you are entered you do not come out of the drawing until you win or until the Fair is over so the earlier and more you spend the better your chances are of winning.

The Sale Ends October 31st so lets get shopping friends!!

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.. Our goal is $1000 for GKTW which is attainable with your help!!

Creative Memories checking in PM sent to you!:cool1:

I'm not sure a "per dollar" is the best way to go. Some consultants don't get a base line of commission, and some can't donate on a per dollar base because the cost of if they have to ship something to a client or prizes or whatever be the case. It may be best to go based on a percentage rate for their profits unless their company has a specific fundraiser selection.

I'm not sure a "per dollar" is the best way to go. Some consultants don't get a base line of commission, and some can't donate on a per dollar base because the cost of if they have to ship something to a client or prizes or whatever be the case. It may be best to go based on a percentage rate for their profits unless their company has a specific fundraiser selection.

This is true with my company. I do not get a flat rate commission. So the donation to GKTW will be a percentage of my profits. I just have to figure out how to incorporate the cost of prizes as well. Of course this is all possible, just have to get my math hat on ;)

Hi there, I'd like to participate if Lia Sophia isn't already represented!!
I'll be emailing you!!

I know there are more of you out there...

If a dollar amount does not work please send me an outline similar to what Amy has done for her August Tastefully Simple Fundraiser!!

Going to an Usborne team meeting to come up with the best way to get the most for GKTW! There are different types of shows and fairs that we do so we're going to figure out what works best. Some of our shows are done where free books are given and others with a combination of books and/or money.

I will see if I can find any other companies to join us. My supervisor has a group that she works with for fairs!

I literally just walked in the door from California and am a bit behind. How is the vendor fair going to work? Will it be online or in person?

It will all be online. Once we have all the vendors lined we will post a link to all of the different vendors along with how much from each vendor will be donated to GKTW. Everything will be shipped directly to you and payment will be made to the company. Make sense?

It will all be online. Once we have all the vendors lined we will post a link to all of the different vendors along with how much from each vendor will be donated to GKTW. Everything will be shipped directly to you and payment will be made to the company. Make sense?

My friend Michele is emailing you about "31 Gifts".

Really excited for this!

We have a little less than 2 months before this starts, come on direct sellers! Lets get busy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter