GKTW Meet: North Texas, October 1, 2011

Just in case I missed anyone on the maybe list when I sent out emails this evening...

I am meeting with the deli on Wednesday, September 21. I need a firm head count by the evening of Tuesday, September 20. Please drop me a line and let me know if you will be attending.

THANKS!

Suzette
msc2slc@att.net

Just added an AWESOME Silent Auction item from our friends on the West Coast. Check it out!!!!

Thanks California DIS Unplugged Team!

Indy just raised some good funds for GKTW. :cool1: Keep it going!! Sounds like some good auction items. Good luck and have fun! :yay:

I had been put down as a maybe, but unfortunately we will not be able to attend. We will be out of town that weekend. I wish you much success.

Good afternoon everyone,

We are quickly approaching October 1. Seems like we planned the event so long ago and now it is just over 2 weeks ago. Just a reminder:

I meet with the venue and the deli next week. I need a firm, final head count by Tuesday evening, September 20th. I think we only have one or two families pending on the Maybe list. But if the numbers we have listed for your party on the 1st post are no longer accurate PLEASE let me know.

Looking forward to seeing everyone,

Suzette

I have had my meeting with both the venue and the deli. I think both the space and the food are going to work out nicely.

To get to the location (when coming from the highway) you will go North on Main Street. Then you will turn right on College and immediately on your right is a parking lot. Park there or along the street on College. We are in the office complex building on the East side of the parking lot. There is an entrance in the middle of the building and there will be someone to direct you to where you are going.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

This is my first dis meet and I am so excited to meet everyone! :cool1:

This is my first dis meet and I am so excited to meet everyone! :cool1:

Glad to hear! We have had several people cancel since Pete announced he isn't coming. We are going to be a smaller group then we originally planned for. But I think we will still have a nice time.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Several people cancelled because Pete and Walter are not able to come? Um . . . . . .wasn't this originally designed as a fund raiser for Give Kids the World? I thought so. My daughter and I will definitely still be there. It is a disappointment about Pete and Walter (hey, they even cancelled their trip to HAWAII to be with Max), but we want to come and help raise money for the Power of 10. You're right, Suzette, it will still be a great time with a lot of fellow DISer's!!!

We didn't cancel because of Pete and Walter not coming we cancelled because I have to go to Louisiana to see my lyme doctor. It was the only appointment I could get and had to take it. When I thought about getting a meet together I didn't even think about podcast people coming I just wanted a Dismeet and am very sad I can't go :-(

If its not to late, my DW and I would like to participate. We will be in the DFW area next weekend and would like to attend the GKTW meet.

Thank you,

Jeff & Mitzie
(jisom12 & mitziemouse)

If its not to late, my DW and I would like to participate. We will be in the DFW area next weekend and would like to attend the GKTW meet.

Thank you,

Jeff & Mitzie
(jisom12 & mitziemouse)

We would love to have you join us. If you have any questions about time, location, etc. Please feel free to email me. I will add you to the list.

Suzette
Msc2slc@att.net

Good evening everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I just posted a very exciting Auction Item to our list. If I receive anymore information about it over the next day or two I will post but here is the information I have right now:

Minimum Opening Bid $1,000: 2012 Deluxe Resort Review with Pete and Walter. 3 day/2 nights at a Disney Deluxe Resort including meals.

I also posted some wonderful figurines in our auction. There are a few things that came in this past week that I need to package together and list. I think I will be able to go through all of that tomorrow and get it listed.

Hope you are all getting excited!

How exciting on the resort review !!! Your meet is coming up fast...I wish you a wonderful and exciting event.

Good evening everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I just posted a very exciting Auction Item to our list. If I receive anymore information about it over the next day or two I will post but here is the information I have right now:

Minimum Opening Bid $1,000: 2012 Deluxe Resort Review with Pete and Walter. 3 day/2 nights at a Disney Deluxe Resort including meals.

I also posted some wonderful figurines in our auction. There are a few things that came in this past week that I need to package together and list. I think I will be able to go through all of that tomorrow and get it listed.

Hope you are all getting excited!

My non-disney husband said, "you want to bid on staying at a hotel with 2 men you don't know???" :rotfl:

I replied that I do indeed know them. I've been hearing them in my head via the ipod for years. Of course they don't know me from Adam! So it's a much larger gamble on their side. :goodvibes

Looking forward to it everyone!

My non-disney husband said, "you want to bid on staying at a hotel with 2 men you don't know???" :rotfl:

I replied that I do indeed know them. I've been hearing them in my head via the ipod for years. Of course they don't know me from Adam! So it's a much larger gamble on their side. :goodvibes

Looking forward to it everyone!

At this point my husband wouldn't even be surprised. When I went on my Dis Unplugged ABD trip this past February I had never met my roommate. See post #76 page 6...Hi Michael! :wave2: We will roomies again on PCC 4.0 next December.

This week a close friend had a heart attack and I need to help them out this weekend! We were really looking forward to this!!!! I am so sorry I can't make it! You all have a magical time and hopefully we can do this again. I was really looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter