GKTW Meet: North Jersey Garage and Bake Sale postponed

starwood

This mouse GOT her next cruise
This is being postponed until spring. I will repost the new date when available.

Anyone in the North Jersey area that would like to help or has items to donate please let us know.

I'd love to help- I could bring a couple of cakes or something.

I'm about 2 hours south of you- but I'd be happy to participate if the date works out.

I'll repost in the spring... the old nuns who do most of the work thought it would be too cold to sit outside the end of October so it will probably be rescheduled for the end of April or beginning of May. I'm real anxious to do this (my attic is stuffed).

Well considering the weather over the weekend I'm very glad this was postponed until Spring.

We're I Disney right now and hope to finalize a date with Sr. Trinity when we get home. We're shooting for late April early May.

Located in Clifton, NJ, and I'd love to know when this is going to happen. Great idea! I'm sure I would have some items to donate, too! :thumbsup2

Still hoping to make this happen but the nun who runs the Garage Sales is not anxious to hold another one. I will post if/when we can come up with something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter