GKTW Meet - Hershey, PA **GRAND TOTAL IS IN**

I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone!! Please stop me and say hello!! I won't bite! ;)

Today is the day!! I will be seeing many old friends and making new ones at the Hershey meet today and tomorrow. :cool1::cool1::dance3::dance3:

Safe travels to all traveling into Hershey today!! We are all set up at the church for tomorrow. Can't wait to see everyone tonight and tomorrow!! :dance3::dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2:

starting to load the car up for our drive out to PA ... getting very excited - can't wait to see everyone tonight!

DancingBarb-1.gif
DancingBarb-1.gif

Wishing you all the best weekend. Have a great meet and raise lots of money for Give Kids the World.

I just wanted to give everyone an update that is coming in for just Saturday. Doors will open at the church around 12:30.

Have a great time everyone!

So sorry we won't be able to join the meet, but spending the week packing for our trip next week!!!

DH has decided he wants to go to Troegs for brunch for Father's Day... maybe I will bump into some of you then...

Just wanted to post that I thought the event was awesome and I overheard Pete while online for food saying that he thought for a first time event he thought everything was amazing! Great job everyone!

Thanks to the organizers, the Podcast team and the friends we have made through the Dis. We had a great time. Hershey Lodge rocks, as does Troegs Brewery. And everything that was said or done at each stays there. Right? :rotfl2:

CONGRATULATIONS to the planning committee!!! I was so proud of you all! This was an excellent meet especially as a first one! It was organized and fun! I can't wait for next year!

We had such a good time this weekend- with friends new and old!!
Terrific event- great food, lots of fun auction items. I especially loved listening to the speakers who had first hand experiences at GKTW!!
I can't wait to hear your grand total!!

Thanks again for a memorable weekend! :thumbsup2

Greg- my lips are sealed- but my fingers have been having fun on facebook tonight!! :rotfl2:

Just wondering if they announced a total amount raised for GKTW?

Whatever it was, congratulations to the organizers of this event!!! :thumbsup2

Just wondering if they announced a total amount raised for GKTW? Whatever it was, congratulations to the organizers of this event!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks Jeff, we have not announced the official total. We have one last invoice, but we are expecting to release the total today.

I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all that came and donated through silent auction items, raffle items, bake sale and key fob sales. For this being the first meet in Hershey, the amount of people that came blew the committee's minds. I really hope everyone enjoyed their time in the Sweetest Place on Earth.

As Jim mentioned, we will have a grand total later today (I have to hit the banks today to deposit money).

I also want thank the Podcast team for coming up for the event!!

I had a fun time and it was so nice meeting everyone. Can't wait until next year.:banana::hippie:

Great job, Hershey Planning Committee! We had a fabulous time and can't wait to do it again next year! Absolutely LOVED the Hershey Lodge! Thank you for organizing everything - it really was wonderful! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!