GKTW Meet: Delaware DIS Meet, Nov. 1-3, 2013 - OCT. 18 last day for Registration!!!

Had a great time today! :thumbsup2
Denise and James did a great job putting this together and as did all the orange helpers! We enjoyed meeting everyone and are looking forward to meeting everyone again at another meet! :wave2:
Being there for a live broadcast was cool! :mic:
Can't wait to see how much was raised for GKTW! What a fun way to raise money for such a great cause!

Also had a great time at my first Dis Unplugged meet and happy to have given up some green for a good cause!

Hoping to see some of y'all in WDW 12/6 - 12/9!

Thanks to all the people who volunteered their time to do such a great job setting up and running this event!

Today was great. Thanks to all who volunteered their time and donated their stuff, and thanks to all who came out to support it.

Now I just have to figure out where to hang the Pooh poster that we bought. Somehow it looks much larger now that we got it home.

Today was great. Thanks to all who volunteered their time and donated their stuff, and thanks to all who came out to support it.

Now I just have to figure out where to hang the Pooh poster that we bought. Somehow it looks much larger now that we got it home.

Auction issues....

Had a great time today! :thumbsup2 Denise and James did a great job putting this together and as did all the orange helpers! We enjoyed meeting everyone and are looking forward to meeting everyone again at another meet! :wave2: Being there for a live broadcast was cool! :mic: Can't wait to see how much was raised for GKTW! What a fun way to raise money for such a great cause!

It was great meeting you! Cathy with a C :)

Thank you James and Denise, for a great day and all of the hard work that go into making it a great meet. Thank you, as always, for the generosity, dedication and selflessness of the podcast team for their participation!! In this day and age it is getting to be a rare treat to be surrounded by such awesome people!!!

Wife and I had a great time, at our first one, can't wait for next close one so we can start making this a good habit ;). Wish we could have met everyone there. Was great to see a podcast done live. Great job to all those involved in putting it on. Great way to get our Disney fix!!!

Wife and I had a great time, at our first one, can't wait for next close one so we can start making this a good habit ;). Wish we could have met everyone there. Was great to see a podcast done live. Great job to all those involved in putting it on. Great way to get our Disney fix!!!

I agree! Great time and good way to get a Disney fix!

Home from a fabulous weekend!

Thanks to Denise, James, and crew for organizing it! We did great!

Hoping to see you all at the Jersey Meet this year (details to come) along with DAP next month!

What an unbelievable weekend! We are so thankful. It was wonderful to see old friends and meet new friends. We can't wait for the next meet!!!

My hubby and I had a great time this weekend. Really enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing my DSIL and DBIL. Thank you so much. What a great cause.:grouphug: We are in for next year!

Great job Denise and James!!! It was a wonderful event. It was great seeing old friends and making new ones and it was all for a great cause.

Me and my husband had a great time he even made a profile on the dis when we got home. This was our first meet and we are hooked nice meeting you too disneysteve and everyone else who's dis names I don't know haha we will see everyone at the NJ meet. Thanks for planning a great event!

Thanks so make Denise and James for a great time. You guys are incredible! And to the Podcast team, you guys are amazing! I was sooo close to winning the free trip. Oh well maybe next time.

Thank you Denise, James and your crew. I had a fun weekend.

Until next time.......

We had a blast this weekend! Thank you so much Denise for thinking of Logan, is still playing with the toys!

Just wanted to add my thanks to Denise & James, and all the volunteers, for a great weekend! I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say we all tremendously appreciate how hard you worked to put this together.

It was wonderful to see everyone again, and to meet new people. Dominique and I had a blast. She even wants to join the boards now (one of us, one of us :rotfl:)

See some of y'all next month at DAP! And hope to see all of you at NJ DIS Meet 2014 :thumbsup2

What an amazing weekend!!!! Thank you to James, Denise!! As always, I love meeting and talking to everyone. :lovestruc

for an AMAZING weekend :thumbsup2 I had a great time meeting so many DIS fans. Can't wait to do it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!