GKTW Meet: Delaware DIS Meet, Nov. 1-3, 2013 - OCT. 18 last day for Registration!!!

Wife and I are late comers to the events, been out of the loop for past few months, but looking forward to Sat event. First time to one of these, so be gentle :) Looking forward to meeting new Disney friends.

Wife and I are late comers to the events, been out of the loop for past few months, but looking forward to Sat event. First time to one of these, so be gentle :) Looking forward to meeting new Disney friends.

Looking forward to seeing you!

:banana:Nikki, Nikki, Nikki, what day is it? Come on, you know... HUMP DAY!!! Half way to Saturday. Yeahaaaaaaa!!!:banana:

Wishing you all a fantastic and successful meet. Have a great time and good luck raising money for Give Kids the World.

Does anyone know what the agenda is for Saturday. Want to stay all day but may have to leave a little early. Don't wanna miss the podcast!

Does anyone know what the agenda is for Saturday. Want to stay all day but may have to leave a little early. Don't wanna miss the podcast!

James posted it yesterday afternoon... click on the "Program" link.
The podcast is scheduled to start "around" 3pm.

All,

Two Updates to the Event website:

1) I've redone the maps to include southern DE (oooops), included more HUMAN READABLE Directions, and simpler, STATIC Maps: Maps

2) The Program for the weekend is now online: Program
(Don't worry, you will get a printed one when you check in!)

Let me or Denise know if there is anything I have missed in getting you to or from the events!

James (The Crazy Cat Guy!)

Hi everyone! I became hooked on the podcast and boards about a year ago and have become a huge fan of the DIS. I live in NJ and might have an opportunity to come to the DE meet this Saturday. This is all last minute and I have no idea what I need to do (if anything) in order to come to this meet. I would love to see a live show even though I don't know anybody lol!

Hi everyone! I became hooked on the podcast and boards about a year ago and have become a huge fan of the DIS. I live in NJ and might have an opportunity to come to the DE meet this Saturday. This is all last minute and I have no idea what I need to do (if anything) in order to come to this meet. I would love to see a live show even though I don't know anybody lol!

I would recommend sending a PM to James (cayz) or Denise (dcayz), and reading the first post on this thread for more info :thumbsup2

I hope you can join us! I'll let James and Denise know that you are wondering if this is still possible. :thumbsup2

Everyone who's going to Iron Hill -- PLEASE let me know if you require transportation to/from Embassy Suites & Iron Hill! PM me, post here, post on the Facebook event page... just let me know one way or the other (if you haven't already). Thanks! Can't wait to see y'all! :cool1:

This is it!!!! Here we go, friends!

Did everyone pack yet? I did last night and will be driving to town after school today...may need to stop for something with a high caffeine level though. ;)

See you later, and please stop me and say hello if I have not met you yet! :disrocks:

Gillian - we don't require transportation for Iron Hill. And depending on how much stuff I can get out of my car today (work related), we may be able to take 2 people who need a ride.

Nikki- nope, not packed yet. But I have some time this morning before I leave. I should be getting to the hotel around 4 or so.

See everyone tonight!!! :cool1:

Will be my first meet with this group as well. Looking forward to meeting other Disney Newark people on Saturday!

so excited but we don't get there till tomorrow looking forward to meeting everyone and now we get to stay over night!!:cool1:

Here's wishing everyone a great time this weekend....wish I could be there....

Hi... had a blast this afternoon. A HUGE thank you for everyone that worked so hard to put this together. You did a FANTASTIC job!!!!!! Can't wait to hear how much was raised! Thanks again for a great afternoon!

I thoroughly enjoyed my first DisMeet. It was great meeting everyone, the podcast team were very friendly. I'm looking forward to the next one.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!