GKTW Meet: Delaware DIS Meet, Nov. 1-3, 2013 - OCT. 18 last day for Registration!!!

First, I would like to Thank Everyone who showed up last weekend.
It was a blast to have you all here in Delaware, I hope you all had as much fun as Denise & I, and we hope to see you all again soon, at the various other meets.

Over the three days' events, we raised $9,000 for GKTW!
GKTW_2013_Stats.png

The $8913 shown here does NOT include the proceeds from the online Thirty-One event and an extra $87 that Denise & I donated to round it out to an even $9,000.
Oh, for those of you interested in the Thirty-One event to benefit GKTW, the event is Sunday, Nov 23, and the event page is here.

-------------------

And just so you all know, Denise & I have already started planning 2014, due to the limited windows of time in Newark (away football games, other constraints on the facilities).

So. listen to the podcast tomorrow, and you can say you heard it first there.:listen:

James
The Crazy Cat Guy

First, I would like to Thank Everyone who showed up last weekend. It was a blast to have you all here in Delaware, I hope you all had as much fun as Denise & I, and we hope to see you all again soon, at the various other meets. Over the three days' events, we raised $9,000 for GKTW! The $8913 shown here does NOT include the proceeds from the online Thirty-One event and an extra $87 that Denise & I donated to round it out to an even $9,000. Oh, for those of you interested in the Thirty-One event to benefit GKTW, the event is Sunday, Nov 23, and the event page is here. ------------------- And just so you all know, Denise & I have already started planning 2014, due to the limited windows of time in Newark (away football games, other constraints on the facilities). So. listen to the podcast tomorrow, and you can say you heard it first there.:listen: James The Crazy Cat Guy

Also, the 31 event is ongoing. That's just a q&a session. Feel free to order anytime before the 24th. I'll have it posted on the GKTW four very soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!