GKTW Fundraiser - Pottery Auction

Bornteach

<a href=http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor><br><im
Hello Fellow DISers!

With our upcoming NEDis meet coming this weekend I thought I would share another opportunity for you to help GKTW while also coming away with a pretty nice piece of art.

Each year my art teacher (who is also a potter) does wheel demonstrations for our students. He then takes his creations, fires and glazes them and auctions them off on Open House night for a charity. This year I convinced him to let the donations go towards The Power of Ten/GKTW just in time for our meet this weekend! Below are his 17 pots. Each of them hold water for flowers or other various items. They range in size but to put it in perspective, the case is 6.5 feet tall. If you would like to bid on any of them please bid with a response below and the pot number. The opening bid on all is $100.00. I will make the bid here at school for you. ALL BID CLOSE ON WEDNESDAY 9/12 A7 6:00 PM.
I will be glad to ship them or if you are coming to the meet this weekend, I will deliver! : )
These are one of a kind and are a hot commodity in our building. My art teacher's name is Caravaggio so it is also fun to say "I own an ORIGINAL Caravaggio!"

Happy Bidding!!

IMG_3842.jpg
The Case
IMG_3843.jpg
Pot One
IMG_3846.jpg
Pot Two
IMG_3845.jpg
Pot Three
IMG_3849.jpg
Pot Four
IMG_3847.jpg
Pot Five
IMG_3851.jpg
Pot Six
IMG_3848.jpg
Pot Seven
IMG_3855.jpg
Pot Eight
IMG_3853.jpg
Pot Nine
IMG_3852.jpg
Pot Ten
IMG_3844.jpg
Pot Eleven
IMG_3854.jpg
Pot Twelve
IMG_3850.jpg
Pot Thirteen
IMG_3859.jpg
Pot Fourteen
IMG_3858.jpg
Pot Fifteen
IMG_3857.jpg
Pot Sixteen
IMG_3856.jpg
Pot Seventeen

I also forgot to mention that the parents bid too! So you will not know you have won until Thursday AM!!

I moved this back to the main page so that people will see it.

As this only runs through Wednesday afternoon, I will move it after that.

HI All!! I am happy to report (except Jack, sorry) That everyone won!

We raised over $1500 for GKTW!

I will bring Erika's pots and Kevin's to the meet this Sunday (I am sure someone can take it back for him)

Marilee - Can you send me your address and I will ship it to you?

You can send me a check for payment or pay at the GKTW wsite and send me a confirmation number.

Please mention GKTW Power of Ten - NEDIS Meet in the information section!

Hooray!!

Bornteach- I sent you a PM last week
Let me know if you need me to resend

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter