GKTW Fundraiser - How can I help?

carps09

Norway's spirit always has been, and always will b
Hi DISers, I volunteer with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and have run Disney races to raise money for them as well as served as a fundraising mentor for my county. I am also a Stylist with Stella & Dot and have several trunk shows coming up that I am doing for my teammates to help them reach their fundraising goals for LLS. I was checking out the DIS today and learning about the GKTW fundraisers and thought I could do the same thing for you!

I work in fundraising and love being able to help people get involved with philanthropy. I can put together a Stella & Dot trunk show for you either in person (I'm in the Orlando/Tampa area) or online including all of the marketing materials you'd need. Then, I'll donate 15% of sales to your GKTW goals. In addition to the 15% donation, I'll also work with you to select a few pieces of jewelry you can raffle off or use as donor incentives (this has worked well for me and my teammates with LLS in the past).

Please message me for details - I've been trying to get my LLS team together to volunteer at GKTW, but our schedules aren't coming together right now; hopefully this is another way I can help.

By the way, if you've never heard of Stella & Dot, here is some more info: http://www.stelladot.com/press/celebrity-style

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter