GKTW Fundraiser: Coasting for kids..East coast team!

2 of us are doing the Kings Island event. I've raised 100 bucks so far myself but today I was determined to try to something fun at work to raise more moolah. (I work in the corporate office of a financial business.) Today I made a game by slipping pieces of paper into balloons and then blowing them up and tying them off. Each slip containes a money amount from 25 cents up to 5 dollars, a multiplier from 1x up to 5x the prize amount, or the word LOSER.

If someone wants to play, they simply pay $2.00 and pick two balloons. If a prize amount and a multiplier are selected, they win the amount of the prize multiplied by the amount of the multiplier. If one or two prize amounts are selected where no multiplier is selected, they win the total amount of the selected prize(s). Otherwise, they win nothing.

It's a huge hit! The max payout is $25.00 but that's only if someone actually gets both the $5.00 balloon and the 5x multiplier (there are two of each) at the same time. So far, I've made 27 bucks in just under an hour and I have only granted 50 cents in prizes (2 - 25 cent balloons where no multiplier was selected)! Right now there is only one 5x multiplier left and both $5.00 prizes are left. Most small money winners just donate it to the cause or use it try again. I started with 100 balloons...

With any luck, if this keeps going, I could be at quite a bit of money by the end of this month! I'll just keep adding balloons, reusing the same slips of paper.

2 of us are doing the Kings Island event. I've raised 100 bucks so far myself but today I was determined to try to something fun at work to raise more moolah. (I work in the corporate office of a financial business.) Today I made a game by slipping pieces of paper into balloons and then blowing them up and tying them off. Each slip containes a money amount from 25 cents up to 5 dollars, a multiplier from 1x up to 5x the prize amount, or the word LOSER.

If someone wants to play, they simply pay $2.00 and pick two balloons. If a prize amount and a multiplier are selected, they win the amount of the prize multiplied by the amount of the multiplier. If one or two prize amounts are selected where no multiplier is selected, they win the total amount of the selected prize(s). Otherwise, they win nothing.

It's a huge hit! The max payout is $25.00 but that's only if someone actually gets both the $5.00 balloon and the 5x multiplier (there are two of each) at the same time. So far, I've made 27 bucks in just under an hour and I have only granted 50 cents in prizes (2 - 25 cent balloons where no multiplier was selected)! Right now there is only one 5x multiplier left and both $5.00 prizes are left. Most small money winners just donate it to the cause or use it try again. I started with 100 balloons...

With any luck, if this keeps going, I could be at quite a bit of money by the end of this month! I'll just keep adding balloons, reusing the same slips of paper.

That's an awesome idea!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter