GKTW Fundraiser: Coasting for kids..East coast team!

Looks like Tom Bell has a team in California. Anyone interested in setting up at team in PA for Dorney Park??? Maybe we can settle this Disneyland vs. Disneyworld argument with whether an East Coast team or West coast team can raise more money!

Looks like Tom Bell has a team in California. Anyone interested in setting up at team in PA for Dorney Park??? Maybe we can settle this Disneyland vs. Disneyworld argument with whether an East Coast team or West coast team can raise more money!

I better start recruiting my team....oh, and when I said I was going to donate to your page....I hadn't read this yet. :rolleyes1

GO WEST COAST!

Aww thanks Tom.....I thought about using a team name like yours and just improving on it, by adding some thing about the East Coast. You know kinda like Walt's idea after he built your little castle and then made ours better.:lmao:

In all seriousness...let's have 2 great teams so everyone can help raise money for a great cause. :thumbsup2

Dis Coasterpalooza 1.0 East it will be
......fight to death...or at least until we turn green ...lol:eek:

Aww thanks Tom.....I thought about using a team name like yours and just improving on it, by adding some thing about the East Coast. You know kinda like Walt's idea after he built your little castle and then made ours better.:lmao:

In all seriousness...let's have 2 great teams so everyone can help raise money for a great cause. :thumbsup2

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm 99% in!!! I can't confirm for sure at the moment as my head is filled with NJ DIS Meet Weekend stuff, but should be good to go. I'll let you know soon.

Just read this to DH in the car coming home from the NJ Meet planning session- pretty sure he's IN!

So, being completely new to this event- I have a few questions...
You register for $25
You raise $75 (or more)
You "marathon ride" a coaster?
How long and which coaster at Dorney Park? I understand you can stop whenever you want and take breaks- but that's all I could find in the "details."
Is the non-participating public also riding when you are, or is there a dedicated/designated coaster just for this event at the park- only for fundraisers to be riding?
Are you still paying regular admission into the park?

I am sure others might want to know more too. It sounds like fun!
Go East Coast Team! :cheer2:

Just read this to DH in the car coming home from the NJ Meet planning session- pretty sure he's IN!

So, being completely new to this event- I have a few questions...
You register for $25
You raise $75 (or more)
You "marathon ride" a coaster?
How long and which coaster at Dorney Park? I understand you can stop whenever you want and take breaks- but that's all I could find in the "details."
Is the non-participating public also riding when you are, or is there a dedicated/designated coaster just for this event at the park- only for fundraisers to be riding?
Are you still paying regular admission into the park?

I am sure others might want to know more too. It sounds like fun!
Go East Coast Team! :cheer2:

Information is still pending for Dorney Park, so there's no details as to which coaster it will be yet. Some of the parks will have two coasters and you ride one for 4 hours and then the other for 4 hours.
You have the $ figures correct. The $25 registration includes your park admission, tshirt and a meal.

You can take breaks whenever you want.

Information is still pending for Dorney Park, so there's no details as to which coaster it will be yet. Some of the parks will have two coasters and you ride one for 4 hours and then the other for 4 hours.
You have the $ figures correct. The $25 registration includes your park admission, tshirt and a meal.

You can take breaks whenever you want.

Thanks Tom! :thumbsup2
No wonder why I couldn't find more info!

We will discuss more and decide soon.

We need more East Coasters on the Team! :cheer2:

Sorry.... Just saw your message. I will keep an eye on the Dorney park page and post details as they become available. Come on East Coaster's!!! We can't let West coast beat us!!!!

Hey all you MD/DC/VA DISers, anyone interested in joining me @ Kings Dominion? I'm planning on signing up soon (possibly today). I see there is a DIS team created for Kings Dominion, but right now it has no participants. Anyone else planning on signing up under the DIS team?

ssawka said:
Hey all you MD/DC/VA DISers, anyone interested in joining me @ Kings Dominion? I'm planning on signing up soon (possibly today). I see there is a DIS team created for Kings Dominion, but right now it has no participants. Anyone else planning on signing up under the DIS team?

Be the first. Be a pioneer! :)

GKTW created teams at all the Cedar Fair parks for us...choose what works best for you.

Just registered for the event at Kings Dominion! :cool1: Won't some other DISers join me so I'm not the only one representing? (At KD that is.) Now to raise some money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter