GKTW Event: Richmond, VA Meet - April 10-12, 2015 Final Donation Results In!

It's getting close.....can't wait to see everyone I've met before and meet ones that I haven't. We'll be arriving Saturday morning.

I'm looking at 9-10 hours (671 miles!) ...which either makes me dedicated or crazy! Not sure which one yet. :)
Really looking forward to the weekend though!

Wow!!!! You are DEDICATED! We're traveling 334 miles (to) and 322 going home. So we match your miles - but round trip!

I have to do ALL THE THINGS tomorrow so I can leave out at 6am Friday morning. So I was looking at the route and it popped up there may be tolls, can anyone expand on where and how much? I will be coming up from Atlanta area.

This cutie and I are so excited to meet everyone! We won't get in town in time for the dinner Friday but we will see y'all on Saturday!!!!image.jpg

I have to do ALL THE THINGS tomorrow so I can leave out at 6am Friday morning.
I already warned my staff that I will be crazed on Friday to get out the door on time at 3pm so that I can hopefully get to the dinner while everyone is still there.

Does anyone coming to the meet collect vinylmation and might be interested in doing some trading?

I have to do ALL THE THINGS tomorrow so I can leave out at 6am Friday morning. So I was looking at the route and it popped up there may be tolls, can anyone expand on where and how much? I will be coming up from Atlanta area.

Interesting. I do not know of any tolls. Even my husband does not know of any. If you are going I-85 to I-95 there is not any that I remember. I am wondering if tolls have been built in the last couple of years?

I would just bring ten $1s and quarters just in case.

Let me know what happens this weekend. I would be interested in knowing.

I don't recall any tolls either. Last year, at least on the I-95 corridor, there were none. You might have tolls in Richmond (possibly) depending on what route you take to where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter