GKTW Event: North Texas Meet - March 22, 2014

Ack our babysitter got sick and you're already over capacity. I will try and find another but if not we'll have to forfeit our spots. :(

Did you find another babysitter? It sounds like there are people ready to take your spots if not, so you might post on here either way.

Hope everybody enjoys the meet! You'll make some life-long friends while supporting a very worthy charity.

Hello Everyone - Just found this thread...:thumbsup2

DD and I would love to participate and be a part of your group. I will sub and follow..

Thanks

Bob

Quick reminder before everyone heads to the meet today. There is a $15 per person admission fee. We need at least $10 of each admission fee to be paid in cash so we can pay the restaurant. This allows the restaurant to not pay a credit card processing fee. The other $5 and any money due to silent auction wins can be paid by check written directly to GKTW. Thank you! We are all looking forward to seeing you.

Thanks for the reminders of how to pay, etc.

Did you take donations for the auction? Or are we bringing things? I am not familiar with how these auctions work.

We do have items for the auction that the team is bringing. But I'm sure Casey would love to talk to you about donations for next years event. She is already thinking ahead to the next event. I believe we are hoping to see today's turn out and look for a larger venue next year so we can have more people join us.

Please forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is this? I live in metroplex. Thanks.

I was under the impression we could bring things for the auction. I have several items in my truck ready for the auction.

I originally rsvp'd for 2 adults but DH isn't coming. He was only coming because I asked him to. So when I explained the capacity issue he volunteered to give up his spot. He's glued to the couch for March Madness anyway.

I originally rsvp'd for 2 adults but DH isn't coming. He was only coming because I asked him to. So when I explained the capacity issue he volunteered to give up his spot. He's glued to the couch for March Madness anyway.

We appreciate you letting us know. At this point we are over capacity truly for the venue so we will just remove his name from the list but won't add anyone else. THANKS! We look forward to seeing you.

I was under the impression we could bring things for the auction. I have several items in my truck ready for the auction.

If you have indicated to some of the planners that you are bringing items for the auction that is great. I am checking with them currently if they have the ability to accept items for auction today. I don't know if they are set up to handle that. Will try to respond ASAP.

Please forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is this? I live in metroplex. Thanks.

This is the North Texas fund raiser for Give Kids The World. We have closed sign ups for today's event because we have reached the capacity for our venue. We are looking forward to seeing everyone today and getting a feel for how large a venue we need to try to obtain for next years event.

If you have items to be donated for auction or raffle then please bring them and we will have blank auction sheets for them. Thank you

Stitchlover we are on our way home from the hospital in MN and I told my daughter about your online name :) she is sooooo excited to meet you. My mom, who doesn't sew, made her an Angel dress for her wish trip. When I told her about you she said Mom I have to wear my Angel dress!! So hopefully you will see a 9 yr old with Angel on her dress. :)

God bless you all for giving to such a wonderful and magical place.

Wish it would have worked for us to come this year. Looking forward to coming next year. I hope you all have a great time today & raise lots of money for GKTW!!! Have fun! :)

Thank you to everyone who came! I really enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to next years meet! We already have some ideas of what we want to do and if you are interested in helping plan next years even send me a message! We will officially start planning in May!

Thanks again everyone!

I want to apologize that I couldn't make it tonight. I had a family emergency and the meet was the last thing on my mind at the time. Hope everybody had a great time, and raised a lot of money for GKTW>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter