GKTW Event: NJ DIS Meet Weekend, 2015 - April 24-26! RAISED $14,658.30!!!!!

Hi everyone- don't forget that we are giving TEN extra raffle tickets to everyone who signs up for the Weekend Package!! You have until March 17 to sign up and get the extra tickets!
If you can just come for Saturday- we'll give you FIVE raffle tickets!!

Now is the time... now is the BEST time... (sing along!) Now is the best time to sign up!!

Today is the LAST DAY to get bonus raffle tickets when you register! Sign up for the whole weekend, and you'll get 10 tickets! Sign up for Saturday's main event only, and you'll get 5. This offer ends at MIDNIGHT, so don't delay!

Register here (code is NJDISMEET) http://www.eventzilla.net/web/event?eventid=2139077309

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!
11043270_10153622069435898_5224665230084860528_n_zpswennf5gn.jpg

So out of curiosity can you let us know how many ticket are still left to sell for the main event?

Just purchased our tickets!! So excited. I have never been to a Dis meet. We live 5 minutes away from this one. Very happy to support an awesome cause. See you in April!

So out of curiosity can you let us know how many ticket are still left to sell for the main event?

We have to give a final headcount to our venue by April 5th and still, as of right now, have tickets left. Last year, we completely sold out of tickets so we did book extra space for this year. If anyone is interesting in attending though, it would be best to get tickets as soon as possible so that he or she is guaranteed one.

Just purchased our tickets!! So excited. I have never been to a Dis meet. We live 5 minutes away from this one. Very happy to support an awesome cause. See you in April!

Hooray!!! We are very excited to see you!!

Just found out today about the Richmond, VA meet two weeks before NJ. Hmm. Richmond isn't that far away. Might need to do 2 meets in April.
I am definitely going to Richmond for their meet. Are any other NJ meet folks making that trip?

I am definitely going to Richmond for their meet. Are any other NJ meet folks making that trip?

None of the NJ planning committee will be able to attend. That's our crunch time (actually, we're in crunch time already haha). I don't know about attendees, though. Have a great time!

None of the NJ planning committee will be able to attend. That's our crunch time

Hey Steve :wave2: We were hoping to make it to Richmond, but we already had plans for that weekend.
Oh well. I'll happily be the NJ representative there. I realize it's a bit of a hike, especially for those of you who live farther north in NJ than I do. It's a good 4 or so hour drive for me.

This will be my first DIS Meet! I'm so excited!!! I have volunteered at GKTW Village and now plan to volunteer at least one day each vacation (2-3 times a year). Can't wait to meet all of you!

This will be my first DIS Meet! I'm so excited!!! I have volunteered at GKTW Village and now plan to volunteer at least one day each vacation (2-3 times a year). Can't wait to meet all of you!

That's great! We look forward to meeting you!

That's great! Glad you can make it.

We volunteered at GKTW last summer for the first time and will definitely make it a part of our trips in the future.

Excited to see you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter