GKTW Event: Indianapolis Disney Meet, Sept. 7 - 6th Annual - All Welcome

Hi Aaron, just found out ill be able to make it for part of the day. Is there a list of food that people are bringing? I can make Mickey shaped Rice Crispy Treats.

Hi Aaron, just found out ill be able to make it for part of the day. Is there a list of food that people are bringing? I can make Mickey shaped Rice Crispy Treats.
Great! Rice Crispy treats sound super!

I'll be there!! :banana: I was waiting for a soccer tournament schedule, and they don't play until Sunday. I'm looking for Disney recipes right now!

Laurie

A heads up to anyone staying downtown this weekend. The major interstate collector/split I-70/I-65 is closed for repairs. I suggest anyone staying downtown to avoid this mess, and to travel north out of the downtown area and hit I-65, to make your way onto I-70 east bound. The link below is my suggestion. I know Corey and Julie are staying at the Marriot, and I believe the rest are staying downtown also, correct?

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...A&oq=JW+M&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=17&via=1&t=m&z=12

Also the Ramp from I-69 to SR 37 is being rebuilt. Expect congestion in this area too!

Also just a heads up, and I dont think it will be too much of an issue, but there is a Toby Keith concert Saturday evening. I-69 can and will get backed up because the concert venue is a few miles from the meet location. Thankfully most of us should be traveling the opposite direction of the concert traffic, but SR 37 can get congested. Heck who am I kidding, its always congested.

We're almost 24 hours away from the Indianapolis Disney Meet. Food, prizes, a silent auction for Give Kids the World, kids activities, and much, much more including a live podcast recording with the DIS Unplugged.
We hope to see you there!

Looks like its going to be another great success Aaron. :cool1:

Sorry we are going to miss this yet again. :bitelip:

Wish we could have been there, and wish we could have seen it live :(

Eagerly awaiting the video...

I can sum up today with one word. Awesome! Thanks to Aaron and his crew for putting together a great event. Looking forward to next year.

The event was amazing!!! I'm so glad I made the drive!!! :)

I hope everyone from Indy can come to Chicago, and then to Indy in 2014!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Sounds like folks had a good time. Any word on how many attended and how much they raised for GKTW?

Hi everyone,

We had a great event. Thanks to everyone who participated, contributed, or just followed along. We raised $8600 for Give Kids the World. A lot of guests came through our door and I just couldn't believe the enthusiasm and energy in both halls.

Thanks to everyone!

Don't forget to watch the live taping of our meet today. The DIS Unplugged will air a live show at 1:00PM and then our taping from the Indy meet will air immediately after.

You can find the show here at:
http://www.disunplugged.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter