GKTW Event: Chicago DIS Meet- January 19, 2014

Hotel Group rate should be available soon.

Check out the Double Tree in Alsip, IL. It's located right off of 294 and Cicero Ave!

I hope many of you can come!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I tried to use the link for bourbon street part and it says it has been decativated

Fellow Disney Fans, Unfortunately, we are going to be postponing the 115 Bourbon Street Event to a date during the Fall of 2014. There have been a lot of deciding factors, and my team of volunteers agree that we want our 1st meet, to be successful and well planned. A later date will help us meet our goal and ultimately raise more money for Give Kids the World. WE ARE moving forward with our "group" meet at the Museum of Science and Industry on January 18. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope that many of you will come to out MSI event to check out "Treasures of the Disney Archives." I will reactivate the museum link later this evening. If you have any questions, please send me a PM or an email. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We are still planning on our Museum event to visit the Disney exhibit!

I need a final head count by January 4.

Please use the link to send payment via paypal, or send me a PM or email.

You can arrive at the museum anytime. I'll be getting there at opening for families who wish to spend the whole day there. Our time to go in the exhibit is 12:30. So you just arrive by noon.

Let me know if you have questions! This is a great rate to see the exhibit! I've gone already, and it was fantastic! Lots of cool Disney Archives items that every Disney fan needs to see.

I'll be collecting items for GKTW or monetary donations for GKTW as well!

Thanks for the support and I hope to see as many of you Midwest folks on January 18!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Unfortunately, no podcast members are attending. Hopefully they can make it our for our Fall Event!

If anyone would like to donate on behalf of the Chicago Meet and Power of Ten to GKTW, here is the link Chicago DIS Meet http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/ChicagoDISMeet/chicagodismeet#.UrTr7HBpUWE.twitter

Here is the link to purchase group rate tickets! Anyone is invited to come. I MUST receive payment by January 4 though! Bring friends and family to take advantage of this great rate!

Http://www.payitsquare.com/collect-page/21372

Thanks all!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!