GKTW Event: 3rd annual NE Meet for GKTW

Thanks for the hard work all the organizers did to put this meet together. I was so impressed!

Special thanks to OKW Lover for bring us around and making introductions. I am terribly shy so you were a lifesaver!

Hopefully next year we'll be able to make it for the full weekend!

Love to nudge people out of the corner. :wave:

Actually you did... I have just been recouping today. I have 3 items I think for you. I will email u tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

What??? Oh dear. Get in touch so we can do what needs to be done. Not sure if you have my email. I'll pm it to you!!!

It was a great weekend...so good to make some new friends and touch base with old ones..Hi Kathy!!! Got to spend a bit of time getting to know some posters in person..Hi Jeff and Val!!! And getting to spend some time chatting with Kevin was terrific. Glad I got to do that. So, even if I didn't come home with any costly items, it was still all good!!!! maybe next time.

Hi Diane, it was great seeing you again!!! Let me know when you come to Disney next.

Hi Diane, it was great seeing you again!!! Let me know when you come to Disney next.

I'll be down, at BWV, in Sept (4-10), then again in Nov, at the Dolphin for the Jingle Jangle 5k, and again for my usual Dec stay...3-9 at SSR. Hope to see you there!!!!

What a GREAT job done by the team in Mass. Congrats!!!

I just saw something interesting in the video podcast...as I was watching the video and it got to the question and answer portion, I noticed a Worcester Sharks flag...As a hockey fan, I notice these things quickly...LOL!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone again. We were able to make it to the podcast. Hopefully next year we will be able to attend more. Thank you so very much for the gluten-free food you had for my daughter and sister. We really appreciate all the hard work you put in. It was fabulous and we are so excited about all the money raised! Job well done!

Want thank everyone that made the 3rd NE Meet do much FUN....from Tara and the Divas, All of the Podcast Crew that made the trip North... AND all the old and new DIS friends that showed up for three days of Disney fun...THANKS to ALL..and See you all Next Year!!! :-)

Any update on the final total and marching gift?

And who were the corporate donors?

erinlovesmickey said:
Are there any plans in the making for a 2014 meetup?

I'd be more than happy to help with it!

Me too - willing to help if I can. Taking care of my elderly mom, so need to be w/her a lot, but I can do phone stuff, grunt work, etc. Whenever...let me know! :-)

We are still working on dates...may shift things around to fit schedules, etc...and a lot of us were preoccupied with a collective "Divas" trip this past weekend :)

Mark your calendars, Save the date, cancel your plans and get ready to call in Sick! The 4th annual NE Dis meet is set for October 3rd - 5th!! We are looking forward to seeing old and new friends alike and raising lots of money got GKTW!! More information to come soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!