GKTW Event: 3rd annual NE Meet for GKTW

How's Val and my bracelet doing??? I did leave a few proxy votes behind. I doubt anything will hold though.
Have fun guys. It was really great spending time with you and Val!! And nice to meet some new people!! Hi Elizabeth and Colin.

Val says you won. :). She decided to stop bidding. Wonder if anybody else was interested though. Hmmm

Great turnout today. We had to leave for a bit. DS was pooped from a night out. We returned just on time for the door prizes

More fun on Sunday with more surprised and a podcast!!

Kevin and John are awesome

Great turnout today. We had to leave for a bit. DS was pooped from a night out. We returned just on time for the door prizes

More fun on Sunday with more surprised and a podcast!!

Kevin and John are awesome

You missed Match Game?!? ;)

We had Theresa as Brett Somers, Kevin as Charles Nelson Reilly...I'm wondering who was Richard Dawson?!?

You missed Match Game?!? ;)

We had Theresa as Brett Somers, Kevin as Charles Nelson Reilly...I'm wondering who was Richard Dawson?!?

Yeah... that sounded fun. Sunday should be a blast! We did win some Play Doh though!
:rotfl2:

Jeff and Val

Keep us updated on our 2 auction items. I'm secretly hoping Matt get's outbid on Ariel (but don't tell him).

Jeff and Val

Keep us updated on our 2 auction items. I'm secretly hoping Matt get's outbid on Ariel (but don't tell him).

I was kind of hoping my bid would stay but when Matt bid after me, I gave up. My dd would have loved that for Christmas. Oh well.

Have fun today you all. Wish I could have gone but church calls!!!

Val says you won. :). She decided to stop bidding. Wonder if anybody else was interested though. Hmmm

We'll see what happens. It probably won't stay. Have fun today. It was terrific getting to know you and Val better!!!!

I was kind of hoping my bid would stay but when Matt bid after me, I gave up. My dd would have loved that for Christmas. Oh well.

Have fun today you all. Wish I could have gone but church calls!!!

If it helps - I told him not to bid on it.:rotfl2:

Hello,

First time posting on the board. On behalf of my fellow members of the 501st Legion (Star Wars Costuming Club), we wanted to share that we had a really great time today at the minigolf benefit for Give Kids the World! It was so well organized, and we are so happy to share in support of this great cause.

I was very glad to meet y'all this morning.
What a warm, inclusive and convivial community!

Thank you again
-Krista "Tigger-ette"
www(dot)501neg(dot)com

Hello fellow dis'ers!
Yesterday was my first ever Dis meet.
I went solo and was a bit nervous about that.:worried:
I met Tara right away.
Thanks for being so welcoming!!:thumbsup2
I also met Kelli and her sons - Owen & Brady.
Have a great cruise and WDW trip!:cool1:
And Brenda from Nashua.
It was very welcoming and I had a great time.
I loved "The Match Game." LOL :yay:
Fingers crossed that I might win one of the silent auction prizes.
Thanks!!
Karen

Sooo, I was just looking at the list of those that were there over the weekend...trying to match some names up with faces. So, what do I notice?? That my table consisted of myself and the next 3 DISers listed beneath me on the list...Micheal, Elizabeth and Colin. How strange was that??

Brian,Sully and myself had such a great time yesterday. What a great event!! I heard there was a lot of money raised.. Thank you all so much for your hard work!!!

The totals are in...we raised a whopping $22,375...and we are expecting up to another $10,000 in a corporate matching donation! thanks to everyone who helped...thank you Krista and the 501st for coming...everyone had a blast!

Jeff and Val

Sorry Nancy... It stuck! I will send you a pay pal invoice.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hello,

First time posting on the board. On behalf of my fellow members of the 501st Legion (Star Wars Costuming Club), we wanted to share that we had a really great time today at the minigolf benefit for Give Kids the World! It was so well organized, and we are so happy to share in support of this great cause.

I was very glad to meet y'all this morning.
What a warm, inclusive and convivial community!

Thank you again
-Krista "Tigger-ette"
www(dot)501neg(dot)com

Thanks right back at you. We really enjoyed having your group at mini golf!

The 501st was representing.

I "accidently" told Teresa E. that Dooku and the Clone Trooper were the "good guys"...lol

And how about the winning bid to eat at a CS with Kevin and John!!! Yowza!

The 501st was representing.

I "accidently" told Teresa E. that Dooku and the Clone Trooper were the "good guys"...lol

And how about the winning bid to eat at a CS with Kevin and John!!! Yowza!

Val looks like she is telling off Dooku in one of the last pictures :) I'll finish off the album with the podcast pictures a bit later...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter