GKTW Event: 3rd Annual Hershey GKTW DisMeet -COMPLETELY CANCELLED!!

I just bought our tickets (I booked the hotel ages ago). So we're all set.

We registered all 3 of us for Friday night and just DW and I for the main event. DD probably won't want to come to that. If she happens to change her mind, do you think we'd be able to just pay for her that day (unlikely but I just wanted to know).

I just bought our tickets (I booked the hotel ages ago). So we're all set.

We registered all 3 of us for Friday night and just DW and I for the main event. DD probably won't want to come to that. If she happens to change her mind, do you think we'd be able to just pay for her that day (unlikely but I just wanted to know).

Unfortunately we can't take walk ups this year because of giving the Lodge a number for food.

Unfortunately we can't take walk ups this year because of giving the Lodge a number for food.
Thanks. That's no problem. She wouldn't want to stay the whole time anyway. I thought she might just like to stroll through and see the auction and raffle prizes. She definitely wouldn't eat there even if we paid for her because she's vegetarian so beef, pork, and chicken aren't things she does.

Thanks. That's no problem. She wouldn't want to stay the whole time anyway. I thought she might just like to stroll through and see the auction and raffle prizes. She definitely wouldn't eat there even if we paid for her because she's vegetarian so beef, pork, and chicken aren't things she does.

If she wants to come in and look at the items, she is more than welcome!!!

Everyone...We are having a hard time getting people signing up for the event coming up. If we don't get more people signed up we may have to cancel the event. I know everyone is planning for the Megameet, but we would still like to have our event!!

If you are planning and can sign up, please do so soon. If you can't sign up until later, please email padismmet@gmail.com and we can add your name to the list and find out what our numbers are looking like.

Bummer to find out about but understandable - glad to hear there will still be a gathering though. We need to decide if we will still come as we live 5+ hours away

Sorry you guys had to downsize. What time movie are you thinking? It's a 3 hour drive for us, so I'm not sure what we are going to do. Having an idea of the movie time might help. We may end up making it just a day trip and save on the hotel.

We may end up making it just a day trip and save on the hotel.
Does that mean no chocolate martinis? :(

Not sure what we'll do. We're about 2 hours away. We may go anyway and just do whatever with whoever is there. We can always go to Hersheypark (assuming there's no monsoon like last year). Maybe we'll even actually use the pool at the hotel.

Does that mean no chocolate martinis? :(

Not sure what we'll do. We're about 2 hours away. We may go anyway and just do whatever with whoever is there. We can always go to Hersheypark (assuming there's no monsoon like last year). Maybe we'll even actually use the pool at the hotel.

Well let's see what time they are thinking for the movie and then it might take some strategic planing to squeeze in a martini...

Sorry you guys had to downsize. What time movie are you thinking? It's a 3 hour drive for us, so I'm not sure what we are going to do. Having an idea of the movie time might help. We may end up making it just a day trip and save on the hotel.

Amber...since it is opening weekend for Finding Dory, we are looking at going to that movie. There is a smaller theater near the Lodge, that we are looking at. We will keep everyone posted when we get prices and if we can do that.

For those that have reserved a room for the weekend at the Lodge and you are no longer coming, please make sure you cancel your reservation or you will be charged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!