GKTW Event- 2nd Annual Hershey Meet...GRAND TOTAL $7054.50

Safe travels to those coming in today!! Also for those traveling in tomorrow safe travels. If you are traveling West on the PA Turnpike from New Jersey area, the Turnpike will be closed at the Lancaster/Lebanon exit. Don't worry, you can get to Hershey that way too. Also, the roadwork on Rt 581 West has been cancelled due to the weather, so no problems getting home for those of you living in the western part of the state.

If you are traveling West on the PA Turnpike from New Jersey area, the Turnpike will be closed at the Lancaster/Lebanon exit.
Is that closure causing any traffic issues? Is there an alternate route you would recommend?

Is that closure causing any traffic issues? Is there an alternate route you would recommend?

It looks like it will only start on Sunday night. Your best bet would be leaving Hershey, taking Rt 322 East towards Mt. Gretna and follow that until you see the signs for the PA Turnpike. This will get you on the Turnpike at the Lancaster/Lebanon Exit.

It looks like it will only start on Sunday night. Your best bet would be leaving Hershey, taking Rt 322 East towards Mt. Gretna and follow that until you see the signs for the PA Turnpike. This will get you on the Turnpike at the Lancaster/Lebanon Exit.
Sounds good. So no issue coming out today?

Yet another great event. Congratulations and a job well done to the planning committee. A big thanks to the podcast crew for coming up to spend a weekend with us.

Thank you all for a great time! I'm also hoping to get to the Delaware meet! I'm not sure who I actually got to meet and talk to, but my name is Becky and I was in an orange Minnie mouse shirt. I hope to keep in touch with some of you - and if any of you have trip reports or dining reviews going let me know, because I love to follow them! :)

We had a great time at the meet today! Plan on heading to Delaware for the meet in October! Thank you to everyone who made today possible!
Thank you all for a great time! I'm also hoping to get to the Delaware meet! I'm not sure who I actually got to meet and talk to, but my name is Becky and I was in an orange Minnie mouse shirt. I hope to keep in touch with some of you:)
We plan to be at Delaware as well. Becky, I don't think I had a chance to meet you but hopefully I will in Delaware.

There is a slight chance we will make it to the New England meet. I'd love to. I just need to figure out the logistics. Unfortunately, neither Indy nor Nova Scotia is doable for us this year.

Thank you all for coming and we should have the grand total announced within the next day or two. We all needed a couple of days to decompress. I hope you all had a fabulous time (other than the rain on Saturday, but we cannot control the weather...LOL). It was great seeing familiar faces and some new faces at the meet. Also thanks to the Podcast team for coming up and joining us for the weekend. I hope they all had a great time at Hersheypark yesterday.

We do have some extra t-shirts available if anyone didn't get a chance to purchase one. I will go through what we have left and post it here what we have left and how to purchase.

We have some extra t-shirts available for sale....$15.00 (includes shipping):

Medium - 5
Large - 5
Extra Large - 5
XXL - 2

Please PM me if you are interested

For anyone interested in the 2016 Hershey Dis Meet I have posted the Hotel information for this years event!

Come hang out with us at the Hershey Lodge Lobby Bar!! lol
Is it on the Facebook page? Sorry I can't seem to find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!