GKTW Erie PA

DisneyDenny

Earning My Ears
I'm new to the boards and this is my first post, so be kind! After listening to a podcast that talked about GKTW, I decided that we need a large fundraiser in Erie PA, and when I do anything it needs to be big! So I have started planning an event for October of 2013, it will be a fall/halloween theme, Erie loves it's haloweens. I have a major media person on board because he and his family were just there with his son that has cancer and I am looking for more local connections to use for publicity. The reason it's over a year away is because I'm getting major business and corporate sponsors to help out and I'm very excited about the possabilities, any input would be welcome!

First off, :welcome: to the boards! I am glad that you decided to post here about your plans. I'd suggest gathering a few people together (from the DIS or otherwise) to help with your fundraiser. It will make things easier on you and help with networking. Let us know if you have any specific questions by posting here in your thread. There's plenty of great people to help you. :thumbsup2

I also sugget getting in touch with Give Kids the World they were very helpful when we planned out last fundraiser and can help with promotional materials, promotion and contacts they may have in your area.

Looking forward to hearing more about your event!!

I'm new to the boards and this is my first post, so be kind! After listening to a podcast that talked about GKTW, I decided that we need a large fundraiser in Erie PA, and when I do anything it needs to be big! So I have started planning an event for October of 2013, it will be a fall/halloween theme, Erie loves it's haloweens. I have a major media person on board because he and his family were just there with his son that has cancer and I am looking for more local connections to use for publicity. The reason it's over a year away is because I'm getting major business and corporate sponsors to help out and I'm very excited about the possabilities, any input would be welcome!

Keep me posted! I live about two hours from Erie and would love to attend!

Great, will keep you posted! Looks like Ice Cream Social in February to kick off the year and major Halloween event in October

Great, will keep you posted! Looks like Ice Cream Social in February to kick off the year and major Halloween event in October

I'm about 90 minutes from Erie, (we go to Presque Isle and Waldameer a couple times a summer) and the Halloween Event sounds good........
but I don't know about February in Erie...
snowing.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter