Giving thanks for what we have today

PixieLily

PixieLily
'I had twitted about it with Mr. Klose, but thought its appropriate here too.
Today I'm 65. How did that happen?😅 I have been looking forward to this age since i started working at 15! I have been watching the Dis Unplugged for many years and promised myself to go on an Adventure by Disney backstage tour when i reached 65. It was not meant to be this year. However, what a trivial thing. I am so thankfull for all who are reading this, that are still with us. We are blessed. I pray for those that are no longer with us and like I twitted Mr, Klose, To a great Big Beautiful Tomorrow. The ride even with all the ups and down has been incredible so far.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!! 🎂🎈🎁🎉 We just celebrated my father's birthday via ZOOM and a birthday cake cut into different parts so all of us would be eating the same cake.

It's a tough time now, but you'll get to take that backstage tour for your 66th!!! (Maybe 65 is overrated!) 😂

Happy belated Birthday PixieLily! :bday: Sorry your plans didn't work out but don't give up hope. We are blessed indeed. Take care.

Happy Birthday, PixieLily!! Yes, we are thankful for everyone and many of us are looking forward to our next Disney trip in the future. Sorry your plans didn't work out, but you'll just have to add even more fun things to do when you do get to celebrate your special day!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!