Giveaway: Star Wars Marathon Movie Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfly

DIS Veteran
I have 4 tickets to the Star Wars Marathon at AMC Disney Springs 24 starting tomorrow (12/13) at 10 PM that I will not be using.

I would like to give them away to someone here that would want them.

If you’d be interested, just send me a PM letting me know.

Tomorrow morning around 10 AM CST I’ll randomly pick from those who PM’d (assuming there are multiple people who’d be interested). If you’d only want 2 of the 4 tickets, please indicate that (in which case I’ll pick 2 sets of people).

I’m sorry I didn’t give these away earlier - I forgot about them. Hopefully someone here will still be able to go.

Merry Christmas!

Update: I still have 2 tickets available! Message me if you’re interested.

I’ll update this post when they’re gone.

Update 2: Tickets are gone!

Last edited:
I have 4 tickets to the Star Wars Marathon at AMC Disney Springs 24 starting tomorrow (12/13) at 10 PM that I will not be using.

I would like to give them away to someone here that would want them.

If you’d be interested, just send me a PM letting me know.

Tomorrow morning around 10 AM CST I’ll randomly pick from those who PM’d (assuming there are multiple people who’d be interested). If you’d only want 2 of the 4 tickets, please indicate that (in which case I’ll pick 2 sets of people).

I’m sorry I didn’t give these away earlier - I forgot about them. Hopefully someone here will still be able to go.

Merry Christmas!
What an amazing offer! Tagging @yulilin3 as she’s a local and a major SW fan!! Also tagging @lovethattink as she has a SW/501st family!

That's a great offer. I won't be able to use them since my daughter has her winter concert I'm attending and right after we have tickets for the movie.

Bumping this so the morning people see it. Right now only have 1 request for 2 of the tickets, so if you could go, message me!

I won't be able to use them either. My son has a show as well. But thanks for the offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter