Give me your best itinerary scenario

StEpHandMiKe<3Disney

DIS Veteran
DH and I will be arriving the 20th of July and checking out the 25th. Our plan is 21st, Wed DL day, we also have WOC that night but plan on returning to DL after the show with fast passes... 22nd DCA day, 23rd we are going to Universal and Sat will be a do whatever day. We have parkhoppers, and plan on doing fantasyland during MM on Sat. We did this last trip and it seemed to work out. I have never done ridemax and I really trust everyone here on the disboards so tell me your best itinerary! It is just my and DH but we love to do everything. I would enjoy PFF and love character greetings. Pixie Hollow is also a must. Can't wait to hear what worked for everyone. I'm sure there will be some differences and that is what I'm looking for :goodvibes Hopefully I will be able to piece together and itinerary for us with all of ya'lls good info. TIA!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter