Give me your best current Fantasy server, PLEASE

This actually happened to Luan a while back. He came down with whatever flu-like thing was going around earlier in the year. He said he was out of work for five days (didn't even want to leave his room because he was so sick) and was weak when he got back.

Last year on the Magic, the final night Aditya (our primary server) was quarantined so we had someone from the reserve pool that night. In that case it just showed how much work Aditya had been doing to serve all the tables while Tiago dealt with the very demanding large table. Because it was BAD that night to the point that the head server finally stepped in. I’m not sure why he hadn’t before because I highly doubt they just did it that night - other than Aditya worked his butt off keeping the rest of us in time with everything else and the sub was trying to be at all the tables. Thankfully Aditya was cleared for breakfast on departure morning so we got to see him.

Our first two cruises we enjoyed our servers quite a bit - they were right on top of things and took the time to do the little riddles and tricks and make origami, etc. The third cruise the servers were friendly and made sure we had everything we needed, but there was nothing extra - no entertainment, no feeling of "family", etc. I debated requesting a server for our fourth cruise but decided it was probably more of a fluke getting servers that weren't very interactive on the previous cruise and decided to just have the luck of the draw. That was a mistake...I don't know if our server even smiled at us during our cruise - was ok with service but there were times that we waited and waited for more drinks (which we know they are busy and working their butts off, so not something we would complain about) - we were just disappointed in the "non-connection" with the servers as that is one of our favorite parts of the Disney rotational dining. So, that's why this time I'm looking for some names. My thought is that I would request any one of three or four servers and not focus on just one. I just don't want to chance it again and be disappointed like last time.

Cornwall from St. Vincent and Simoun from Phillipines! Weve done 4 cruises and they were the best weve ever had! Simoun has tons of magic tricks and is great with kids.

Also agree w/above for Luan, he was our fave head server, and not just on tip night!
We just got back from a cruise and had Cornwall as our head server. He was fantastic! The assistant server was Paulo from Portugal who was also excellent and really great with the kids. They were definitely the best head and assistant server combo we've ever had on a Disney cruise. We've also had Ashley from India who was really great with the kids as well.

We just got back from a cruise and had Cornwall as our head server. He was fantastic! The assistant server was Paulo from Portugal who was also excellent and really great with the kids. They were definitely the best head and assistant server combo we've ever had on a Disney cruise. We've also had Ashley from India who was really great with the kids as well.

We had Cornwall last May and requested him for our large group (17) in a couple of weeks. I hope we get him and I hope he's ready for us! ;-) His assistant last year wasn't that great, so I'm glad to hear that he's paired up with someone who caters to the kids this time around.

We have had Rocque from India twice. Fantastic both times, and we saw him again a month ago. He remembered us and asked about my father. The only reason we didn't get him this time was because he wasn't on Krasimir, our favorite head server's, team. We had Luan this last time and he was fantastic too.

Is Luan a head server now or still with tables?

We have had Sheree 4 times now and I totally agree with this. We just adore her! I am however sad to see she is still on the Fantasy as we will be on the Dream this summer.

Third! Sheree from the Philippines was our server on the Fantasy in November 2017 and she was a delight. She was extremely efficient and she was also great with our kids. Every night she brought them something special to play with - a few puzzles, an origami craft, etc.

He was with tables in February. He probably works like Krasimir used to before he went full-time as a Head Server, covering the Head Server position when someone is on vacation.

I was wondering if he was a head server yet - because if he is, there is no sense in requesting him for the table. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter