Give Kids the World 2014 Gingerbread Run 5k

ADP

<marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu
Hi Everyone,

I thought it would be a great idea to get as many DISers together as possible to participate in this years Give Kids the World Gingerbread 5k run this November 8th.

If you sign up post here and I'll add your name to the list below. We can pick a designated meeting spot and time before the race and run/walk as a team.

This would be a great way for DISers to show their support for this site's primary charity; Give Kids the World. This is a very casual, festive, and fun 5k event. If you've never done a 5k before this would be a great way to experience one. The cost is $30 and you get some nice swag with your race registration.

If you are interested just sign up here. All of the race details can be found here as well http://support.gktw.org/site/PageServer?pagename=gingerbreadrun

So, who's in with me?

Participants
Aaron DelPrince - ADP

Just started doing a Couch to 5K program, and would love to participate, but sadly won't be in the area till the end of November...

Maybe next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter