Girls Only Trip ~ OLD Thread, see link in first post for new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have exciting news!

Our upstairs neighbors are moving out! WooHoo! :woohoo:

I'm glad to see that you all had a great day!

Good afternoon gals! Man you have been busy! But I just wanted to drop in and say I am STOKED that Beth is back on for the trip!!

Katie my mom wrote a check for her, myself and Barb and hopefully will be sending it off today or tomorrow. So if you get a check from Rosemarie that is for us three! :)

I got in super early to work today and spent ALL day working on Quick Books. The new CPA downloaded it on my work laptop and then we spent the whole time going over how to use it. He wanted me to start entering the spread sheets from LAST year and it was taking FOREVER. We didn't even get through Dec! (We started on Dec) so needless to say we didn't make it to the phone store BUT when we took our lunch break there is a Beverlys near where we went to lunch so we ran in and we DID get the transfers but those suckers aren't cheap! 14.00 bucks for three! EEK! So there is only 1 extra if we screw up! So I am going to call the trophy store on Monday and hope and pray they can not only print them but also iron them on the shirts! Anyway it poured again today and I will admit I am REALLY ready for a break in the weather!! So wish I didn't have to go back out tonight but so be it.

Sarah I would love to go to RBT but I have to talk it over with mom. We get early entry because we are staying at PP but I am not sure which day we are going to use it if at all. I have never eaten there and would like to try it so we shall see.

Anyway am off to GS soon so busy busy day! So glad again that Beth is going and I guess I will miss Heather's anouncement but I will catch it later I guess! Have a good evening everyone and talk later. :)

OH what's that you say? You wanted to hear about my u/s? :rolleyes1

OK, they think it's a GIRL!!!!! She's 80% sure, told me to save tags if I buy anything this week, and I'm going back next Thursday for a quick confirmation with a different tech.

Here are some pictures! You can see the 3 lines!

27wwroo.jpg

lbnv7.jpg

30icr9e.jpg

Okay, but only if they are chocolate...so many people are saying they are bringing something other than chocolate that I am afraid there will be a chocolate shortage! :scared1:

SarahMay

Okie Dokie! Chocolate it is. Now I just need someone's address to send it to.

I have exciting news!

You are such a tease!!! :rotfl:

OK, they think it's a GIRL!!!!! She's 80% sure, told me to save tags if I buy anything this week, and I'm going back next Thursday for a quick confirmation with a different tech.

27wwroo.jpg

lbnv7.jpg

30icr9e.jpg

Whoooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOO! :woohoo: princess: :woohoo: princess: :woohoo:

I love the little arrow pointing to the bottom region. Heehee, there's nothing there. (giggle)

I have exciting news!

HEY!! Don't tease like that!!!

27wwroo.jpg

lbnv7.jpg

30icr9e.jpg

AWWWWWWWW!!!!! princess: princess: princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter