Girls Only Trip ~ OLD Thread, see link in first post for new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I finally the first!?!

Yay! It's the little things that tickle me. I love the new thread smell.

I had an idea for the arm bands. How about if we get a ribbon printed with one of Dawn's sayings for it?

I like many others loved her "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit."

I think it would make a great memory for us all. I do still like my idea about the photo buttons also though.

Heather, indeed you are!! :goodvibes

As you can see, I left a space open and I wanted to put something special in there for Dawn. Something that would be always here on the front page, where she belongs.
Do you think you could do something special and pretty like in your sig for me to post there? I could try and do something, but I can't make it all pretty like you can, all I can do is what photobucket allows, which just doesn't seem special enough.

I know we are all sad and grieving but maybe it might help to post something happy or funny about Dawn?

I know that in the last year that I have known Dawn we have shared many texts and some rather funny late night calls.

(I am going to try to post this without getting in trouble from the mods, and if I do thats ok. It will be worth it. I changed names and left out info to protect the innocent.....)

As I am sitting here trying to finish my last assignment of the week, I keep thinking of Dawn. Then I just started laughing, I could hear her voice from a conversation we had a months ago, before we became the founding members of the Bad Girls Club!! One night after Dawn had seen a post on the Divas board she responded to the lunch lady and before she had posted it she called me and we laughed and laughed. I can still hear her voice as she was like everyone has problems, no ones is worse than anyone elses.
I remember at one point I was laughing so hard I woke Jordan up.

Then when I had knee surgery in June, she sent me the nicest care package. Along with some very interesting maple bacon suckers. I thought she was crazy or had lacked taste buds.

Her potato money winnings in Vegas. That was such a great time getting to visit with her again!

In July when I had a miscarriage, she just knew the right words to say to comfort you.

Last month at Sallys birthday party. Talking with her and seeing how much her loved ones meant to her.
She is one of a kind.

Now while we both found out we had the flu and I confided in her some other news. She was excited and very understanding how secrets need to be kept until the time is right. She was very caring and understanding.

We both sent each other texts to get well soon and how are feelin. Are you coughing up this color of stuff (TMI in know), what can you eat. Dawn was truely a great friend, an amazing woman, and I will forever miss her.

So what is your happy memory of Dawn???

Heather, indeed you are!! :goodvibes

As you can see, I left a space open and I wanted to put something special in there for Dawn. Something that would be always here on the front page, where she belongs.
Do you think you could do something special and pretty like in your sig for me to post there? I could try and do something, but I can't make it all pretty like you can, all I can do is what photobucket allows, which just doesn't seem special enough.

I would love to! I'll work on it tomorrow. If anyone has a great picture of Dawn, please send it to me at Heatherc130@gmail.com.

Am I finally the first!?!

Yay! It's the little things that tickle me. I love the new thread smell.

I had an idea for the arm bands. How about if we get a ribbon printed with one of Dawn's sayings for it?

I like many others loved her "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit."

I think it would make a great memory for us all. I do still like my idea about the photo buttons also though.
I actually like the photo buttons even better than the arm band idea! You can buy those photo buttons at Michaels for a small dollar amount, and if someone could just print up a picture for us to put in there, that would be great. I just wanted something that could be worn each and every day. And the arm band sprung to mind, but the photo would be sweet too. ::yes::

Hey new thread!! :)

I like the button idea too. Kind of like the little button Mary Jo made the other day. She posted it on the old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter