Girls-Only Trip ~ Old planning thread, see first post for new link

Status
Not open for further replies.
she was 45 last September. I am honored that some of us got to celebrate her birthday with her.

I am glad that we were able to celebrate her birthday with her too, that was the first time I met Dawn and she gave me one of her great hugs and I felt like I had known her for years.

We had a dinner to go to tonight and it was such a challenge to make small talk when my heart was so sad but I had put on the bracelet that Dawn had given us at her birthday (she was so generous and gave us gifts for her birthday) and all night I kept touching the little heart on the bracelet to get me through without letting anyone know that I was crying inside. :sad1:

Cheryl that was beautiful!

Deb I agree about writing fun things! I think that is a good idea. I know Dawn would like that!

I noticed that we were getting over our limit but I will be honest I was a little sad that we were going to have to close this thread because it still has posts from Dawn on them and once this thread is closed that means there will no longer be a thread with her posts on it. I just went back and read her last few posts. Can you tell I am having a hard time accepting this? I just can't wrap my head around the fact that she is REALLY gone! I know it yet it doesn't seem real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!