Girls Only Disneyland Trip ~ Old thread, link to new one in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all these wonderful husband stories, I think I should go get myself one...preferably one my age. :rolleyes1
I think you should get a Calvin. He is a lovable teddy bear who will defend his friends like a grizzly bear. He cooks, cleans and repairs for me but with no spouse related stuff. He is so amazing. It takes me a while to get used to people and again on this site I now have befriends someone I was at odds with. That is me but as for Calvin I have never met a man like him except for my dad.

Mom demanded the paper be brought in before the lady steals it and get the mail and get her more diapers. that just triggered something in me and I went to work on the scooter. At least this time it was not eating.

The scooter is made by Lark of America which went bankrupt 6 years ago. It seems to be a model 2000 not a Lark 3. It has been well worn and the seat covers and arms are worn through on the edges. The lip of my trunk has rubber molding that kind of hangs there so that was an obstacle. I could in theory get the batteries out but instead I slid the front wheel to the middle then pulled the front out so it was dangling from the lip of my trunk. Then I gradually moved the rear to the middle. I then pulled the front end and it hit the ground then the back end rolled down the back of the trunk.

It took me a while to figure how to put the motor cover back in place and the free wheel lever was way bent out of place and does not seem to work. Boy does it go fast but I have to go slow on turns as it does not turn well except at low speeds. Now for my plans.

I need to look into county bus passes, city bus system, get a spare key, clan it, and how to turn that into a lime green machine. I even took it across the bumpy back yard. I need to put a big green Mickey on the back and wonder if they have green seat covers. I am op0en to suggestions. Should have an American flag as it is American made.

I send prayers to Disnee Luver and to all who need them. I send hugs to those who will take them.

I really would like the Divas in Las Vegas to send us a souvenir from Las Vegas. I will take the dude in the middle as my souvenir, please.:thumbsup2

Ohhh, ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fabulous husband brought me an Asian chicken salad from Togo's because the cupcake AND lemon bar that I ate for breakfast had put me in a sugar coma. It was not pretty!
I want a cupcake for breakfast.

we are such a chatty bunch . . . . . and I want a cupcake now too.

I think I'm going to go get a massage, and then stop and buy hot dogs and cupcakes.

and a cupcake....

Wendy..you don't want a Calvin.

heck yeah girl--we want the spousal benefits!

and ladies--most massages may sound wonderful but mine are administered by a chiropractor and often are PAINFUL. So don't envy me too much . . . .

I've never had a massage. One of these days....
I never have either. Probably never will. It kind of creeps me out for some reason.

We need a spa that serves tater tots, hog dogs, and cupcakes while waiting for our massages!
We should open one! Run by the DIS Divas.
I'll bake, Debra can mix drinks, Tina can cook the hot dogs, and everyone else can do the massages. :rolleyes1

Beth better get her fingers ready for the new mega-post thread. :teeth:
I know. Maybe the new one will get filled up in two weeks. ;)

I have two frozen cupcakes and they are calling me.

A ladies only spa with tater tots, hot dogs, cupcakes and Chippendale waiters would be perfect. Right now I have a craving for California rolls.

I'm gonna go start a new thread. I'll link it here in a bit. Don't post please until I've reserved the first 12 spots for our info, links and pics. Thanks! :)

heck yeah girl--we want the spousal benefits!

and ladies--most massages may sound wonderful but mine are administered by a chiropractor and often are PAINFUL. So don't envy me too much . . . .

Spousal benefits :confused3 You mean taking out the trash?? (BTW - I don't like massages because they hurt, so I'm not envious of the massage. Pedicure?? I'm there with you!!).

... and hot potentials for Wendy that we can scope/test out for her to serve us while we wait :thumbsup2

:woohoo: Sounds good to me!

We should open one! Run by the DIS Divas.
I'll bake, Debra can mix drinks, Tina can cook the hot dogs, and everyone else can do the massages. :rolleyes1

Nuh uh - I'm not touching anyone :scared1: I'll book appointments, 'K???

We need a spa that serves tater tots, hog dogs, and cupcakes while waiting for our massages!

If you can substitute Korean food, come on up to my area, for a naked day at Olympus Day Spa! Various rooms to sit and sweat in, pools of water to sit in (from a cold plunge pool to one with salt to a rather hot one), people to massage you or do a traditional body scrub....it's just heaven. Except for the naked part, but you lose the embarrassment about half an hour into your time there. Ahhh, I gotta go again, but first I have to make sure my mother in law and her buddies won't be there (they frequent the place).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter