Gifts of a lifetime

Merandab4

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has ever used this company. I've heard that they can take pictures of you and your family in the parks with your own camers.

Does anyone know how this works and how much it would cost?
Also, what is the time frame,, an hour or two?

Hey, I met with them a couple of years ago, they are nice people. Her dream is to work with "Special" children to help realize their dreams. A noble plan, but not without cost.

This company has a mission that is to bring happiness to people by creating "Surprises" As part of the packages, they are licensed to take photos in WDW. I remember that she was telling me that there are all sorts of limitations to what is and isn't allowed.

I do not know their current standing, it has been a while since I talked to them. The can work around most schedules if they have enough time. That being said, they can only do so many a day and during peak times they don't always have the date and time you would want.

If I recall, their packages start at $150, and she puts a small profit on any of the gift items in any package. They are in business, and to stay in business they must turn a profit. I have seen much more expensive ways to do these things, but they are not a part of Disney so they have certain other latitudes.

One of their big things is that they don't post what surprises they offer. I have ordered items from her in the past, and she was able to get what I wanted done.

I have found them to be reliable in their services, but they are a little pricey.

I would suggest contacting them with your plan, ask if they can arrange a surprise, and find out if they will include a photograph (with your camera) and what the restrictions are.

It doesn't cost anything to ask what is available. You can even tell them I sent you ( I do not get any kind of kick-back) or say that you read about them on the Dis.

I usually hang out in the TAGLIARCHY, and also around the wedding board, PM me if you want more details...

BTW, I am RRBB's DH and she sent me here because I have sent them a little business and dealt I could give you a more complete answer...

:jumping2:

Thanks for the replies.
I may have gotten the wrong impression as to what GOAL is. I do know that they will set up special surprises, but I also thought that you could hire them to just walk around the parks and take pictures of you and your family.

Is is possible to hire them just for photography purposes, or am I thinking of another company that does that.

Also, how does the whole Photo pass thing work at Disney? If we wanted to have a certain photo, do we just grab a cast member who is a photographer.

Haven't used the Photopass system, but if you contact GOAL, they might be able to do what you ask. They will charge you an hourly fee, but I think what you are asking is not unreasonable. After talking with them, you might find you want to do more.

Most photographers do a set of photos at specified locations as a package. Depending upon your expectations of the quality of the photos, a real photographer would probably do a better job, but I can't see anything wrong with getting paid to tag along on a trip to WDW and take pictures of a couple...Again, I would suggest calling them and seeing what they would charge and the limitations...

It says right on their home page that they will do photos's....starts at I believe 295.00...so you can do photos only with them.
You could also contact disney photography..they will come into the theme parks and do a photo shoot!
Grover in Winnipeg

I used them for a surprise, not for pictures. They are spendy, but it was awesome!

I have also used them for a suprise adventure. They came up with the adventure and it was awesome! A bit pricey, but it WAS a gift of a lifetime! :goodvibes

Linda

*no longer in FL or associated with GOAL, Disney or any Central FL activities

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Thanks for posting to clarify everything!
See..I knew ya'll did photography!!
Sorry i did not mean to offend when I said pricey..I am always factoring in the exchange from CAD to USD so it always ends up being more for me! After reading your post--you guys don't make enough!! I just have to be such a big saver to be able to even go to disney that often the extra's can be out of reach--but hey--if I had it in my pocket I would use your service in instant..being a scrapper and the family photog..I am rarely in the pics!
So now I am totally intrigued and want to spring for a event for our trip next year--we will be there for our 2nd anniversary!
Grover in Winnipeg :)

Brooke, I think I should clarify my statements for all, so I am posting this rather than PMing it to you.

I apologize for my lack of clarity. I was not aware of you. I met with Jane a few years ago, and she admitted to me that one of her life's ambitions was to bring joy to children with disabilities. I thought it was very noble of her. I try not to reference people by name, but in the act of clarification I will say that her and her husband are really nice folks (as I am sure you are).

I will go on record as saying that GOAL is not the cheapest, but it is definately one of the best companies of this sort around. I have sent many poeople to her and her website; I have not heard any bad reviews from anyone I have sent. Jane cares, and so they do a good job.

GOAL is NOT the most expensive, but it IS in business, and they deserve a fair recompense for their efforts. If you think about the time that they have to spend, the small bit that they add is really minimal. As far as the surprizes, I am always amazed when I hear back from someone I have sent how well it worked out... Did I mention that her "Pixies" care too...

Brooke, again, I did not mean to say that the company was only for the special few. I meant Jane wants to help children with disabilities on a personal level. GOAL is a great company and provides a service that is something that words can't always describe...They (you) are there to making people happy....

Please feel free to correct me further, but I think I clarified all of the problems you seemed to have with my post...

Greetings Everyone: I had just contacted Gifts of a Lifetime to arrange an event for my wife for our 10th anniversary and her 40th birthday. Brooke your comments were very helpful. Thanks everyone for posting.

It has been years since someone has posted about Gifts of a Lifetime but my experience was so negative, I felt the need to share it.

I purchased a lifetime experience for my brother's fiftieth and was sorely disappointed. The gift amounted to typed clues with curling ribbon attached hidden around the park, leading him on a 'treasure hunt.' We provided the treasure. It was $345.00 for notes with curling ribbon that we could have hidden ourselves.

While I expected more, the description of the event was accurate. What made that reality worse, is that Jane blamed us, the customers, for misunderstanding and expecting more. She was blaming, critical, and condescending in her response to our disappointment.

I do not recommend this service.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!