Gifts & Amenities fax line down?

CindyLouB

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to fax an order to the gifts & amenities to the fax # on the form, but it's not going through. Been trying for 3 days. Anyone know of a problem with their fax line? And yes I know I can call them to place the order. Thanks.

I'm trying to fax an order to the gifts & amenities to the fax # on the form, but it's not going through. Been trying for 3 days. Anyone know of a problem with their fax line? And yes I know I can call them to place the order. Thanks.

Perhaps they turned it off for the holidays since no one was there to man the phones and track the orders. I always call since I want actual communication with a person. Although, the hold times today are pretty intense.
:)

I have been trying to get through via fax for two days. Bah. I hate talking to people. I would much rather do this online.

I hate having to make phone calls too, but don’t have a fax, so I had no choice lol. I called yesterday to order Rainforest Room 1 day passes and the cast member I spoke to was so helpful. She was kind and excited for us going on our first Disney Cruise. She answered a few miscellaneous questions I had also. So, it you have to call I felt it was a good experience. Also, there was virtually no wait.

I called yesterday to have onboard credit added with my gift cards. She told me she would send me an email confirmation. I ended up getting a thank you for booking my cruise email. This is so annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter