Gift for a dvc member

jshow89

Earning My Ears
hey everyone I’m looking to get a gift for my parents they have been DVC members since 2007, so was hoping to get them something Disney related for there house, I had thought of maybe getting them a nice map of the property and framing it but can’t find any nicer maps out there that aren’t promotional ones from Disney. Does anyone have an idea or suggestion for a gift I could get them for there house? The more DVC related the best

One more thing. If you search eBay you may find some collectible items from their resort. My daughter found a set of ceramic coasters from the dedication ceremony of VGF on eBay.

I would also say to check out Etsy. Our kids got us a plaque that is the logo for the Grand Floridian that is beautiful (we honeymooned there, but don't own there...yet LOL). They also got me a little keychain that has the map coordinates to the GF as well. There are lots of DVC/Disney related shops that have really nice things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter