Gift cards?

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
Some family bought visa and master card gift cards from amazon and we are wondering can we use them to get UO gift cards online or can we just use them in the parks and or pay for the hotel? We were thinking of buying UO ones online because the cards we would keep as souvenirs.

I’m no help as I buy direct from UO website for my gift cards

Think I read on their site you can not buy UO gc with other gift cards but do check it out for current info

You could send an email to guest services to ask if your gift cards you bought are acceptable in the parks, hotels, city walk

I’m no help as I buy direct from UO website for my gift cards

Think I read on their site you can not buy UO gc with other gift cards but do check it out for current info

You could send an email to guest services to ask if your gift cards you bought are acceptable in the parks, hotels, city walk

Thank you , I'll do that

If you go to the sticky of FAQ, I have a link there you can use to send an email directly to guest services in the park

They usually respond within 24- 48 hours to you

We have purchased Visa and AmEx gift cards for our kids to use to make purchases on the internet. They work just like regular Visa and AmEx cards; they just have to be registered online before you use them to make online purchases at other retailers. I don't know why Universal would have any idea that it's a pre-paid MC or Visa instead of a regular credit card.

We have purchased Visa and AmEx gift cards for our kids to use to make purchases on the internet. They work just like regular Visa and AmEx cards; they just have to be registered online before you use them to make online purchases at other retailers. I don't know why Universal would have any idea that it's a pre-paid MC or Visa instead of a regular credit card.

They know.

We have used Visa gift cards in the parks with no issues. I am not sure about buying UO gift cards with them though, we have never done that. I used it in both parks and Citywalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter