• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Giant Ziplock bags!

Found them at Target! But, they are 2.5 Gallon, they are NOT as big as the Ones I am using from Xmas, but I guess they will do! ;)

How are you packing these? Rolling? Do you roll the shorts and shirt together as one or do you roll each seperally and then place in the bag?

I didn't roll anything. I folded each item neatly. I put pants on the bottom, then socks and undies, then the shirt on top, and placed that pile into a bag. I pushed all the air out as I zipped it shut, and then just threw it in the suitcase. It made packing to come home a breeze, since I just put the dirty clothes back in the same bag after wearing them!

Yep, thats how I do it! Roll AFTER you place the outfit inside!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter