Giant Eagle?

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
I was thinking of ordering gift cards through giant eagle and I was wondering if anyone has bought them there before?

Well since i dont live near one i was wondering if if I can order universal gift cards online?

Ok. Sorry. I must be out of the loop. What advantage does Giant Eagle bring or Universal gift cards? If you have one near you, you get $.10 off a gallon of gas for every $50 spent. And sometimes they run gift card specials where you get $.20 off for every $50 in gift cards purchased. That is generally when I buy a bunch of them. Paid for an entire Disney trip with Disney gift cards once - drove for 3 months without paying for gas. :-)

Does Giant Eagle have a special deal on the cards beyond their standard gift card "loyalty" reward described above? Otherwise, I'm sure Wal-Mart and Target sell them too.

Ok. Sorry. I must be out of the loop. What advantage does Giant Eagle bring or Universal gift cards? If you have one near you, you get $.10 off a gallon of gas for every $50 spent. And sometimes they run gift card specials where you get $.20 off for every $50 in gift cards purchased. That is generally when I buy a bunch of them. Paid for an entire Disney trip with Disney gift cards once - drove for 3 months without paying for gas. :-)

Does Giant Eagle have a special deal on the cards beyond their standard gift card "loyalty" reward described above? Otherwise, I'm sure Wal-Mart and Target sell them too.

We live near one and do the same thing. Don’t think it’s worth it unless you are going to use the gas points

I see Disney cards all over but Universal is only on the website or certain stores

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts