Ghost Galaxy Overlay

Drew Perri

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how many days AFTER the 31st Space Mountain will be down before its changed back to regular? I checked the hours for the ride on Nov 1st and it said None available but DID show that had hours of 8am-12am on Nov 2nd.

I don't know this for certain, but when they did the changeover a few weeks ago, someone told me that it was only down for a few hours. Seems that they're really fast with their changes these days.

Does anyone know how many days AFTER the 31st Space Mountain will be down before its changed back to regular? I checked the hours for the ride on Nov 1st and it said None available but DID show that had hours of 8am-12am on Nov 2nd.
Last year it was down the day after Halloween but back up the next day. Seems about the same for this year.

Last year it was down the day after Halloween but back up the next day. Seems about the same for this year.
It may not even be down the whole day. Space was suppose to down all day on 6th when they changed it over to ghost galaxy and it ended up opening at noon as ghost galaxy.

CMs say that it takes about an hour (seriously!) to change a SM digital overlay. It takes them longer to change the sign out front. So, most of the time, if everything runs smoothly, a SM changeover takes a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter